|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Offred’s daughter now?
(a) An infant.
2. What language does ‘Mayday’ come from?
3. Whose choice was it that the Handmaids could not use lotion?
(a) Their own.
(b) The government.
(c) The Wives.
(d) The men.
4. Why was the narrator stressed around Moira in Chapter 3?
(a) Moira was a prostitute.
(b) She had a paper due.
(c) It was illegal to go out.
(d) Moira talked about date rape.
5. What does Offred look for at the end of Chapter 2?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Luke’s body.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where do Offred and her companion go before returning home?
2. What kind of currency do the characters use to buy food in Chapter 2?
3. Why is everyone jealous of Janine in Chapter 2?
4. What color is Offred’s bathroom?
5. According to Chapter 3, what does the narrator see when she is drugged, later?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)