|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was off-putting about the last man Offred worked for?
(a) His smell.
(b) His voice.
(c) His face.
(d) His body.
2. In Chapter 2, where do Offred and her companion go before returning home?
(a) To chat with Luke.
(b) To see the bodies on the wall.
(c) To chat with the Aunts.
(d) Shopping for pleasure.
3. How long was Offred at the center before Moira arrived?
(a) One week.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What does the narrator compare her story to?
(a) A novel.
(b) A cry in the dark.
(c) A broadcast.
(d) A letter.
5. How is Offred officially identified?
(a) By her tattoo.
(b) By her ID card.
(c) By her pass.
(d) By her dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Offred use the butter for, as described in Chapter 4?
2. What do the Aunts have in their belts in Chapter 1?
3. Why is everyone jealous of Janine in Chapter 2?
4. What is strange about the blankets at the center in Chapter 1?
5. What does Offred look for at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)