|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose choice was it that the Handmaids could not use lotion?
(a) Their own.
(b) The Wives.
(c) The government.
(d) The men.
2. According to Chapter 3, what does the narrator see when she is drugged, later?
(a) A letter from her daughter.
(b) Her daughter’s hand.
(c) A sketch of her daughter.
(d) A photograph of her daughter.
3. Why was the narrator stressed around Moira in Chapter 3?
(a) Moira talked about date rape.
(b) Moira was a prostitute.
(c) She had a paper due.
(d) It was illegal to go out.
4. How old was Offred’s daughter the last time they saw each other?
(b) An infant.
5. What did the Commander’s wife used to be?
(a) A TV star.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A televangelist.
(d) A preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Offred’s bathroom?
2. What language does Offred think the message in her room is in Chapter 4?
3. What language does ‘Mayday’ come from?
4. What do the guards in Chapter 1 have that nobody else does?
5. What is one way Offred is allowed to pass the time?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)