|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Head for the Hands and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the thumb have to be long enough?
(a) To touch the last finger at its base.
(b) To have two joints.
(c) To reach the fingertips.
(d) To bend at a 90 degree angle.
2. How does David control the horses he raises?
(a) Rope and harness.
(b) A touch of his hand.
(c) Behavior modification.
(d) His mind.
3. What do Lucy and her descendants get used to doing?
(a) Competiting for food on the savannahs.
4. What level is the American Sign Language classified as?
(a) The sixth level.
(b) The first level.
(c) The fourth level.
(d) It is not considered.
5. What skills does Wilson say today's warriors learn?
(b) Hunting and gathering.
(c) Fishing and hunting.
(d) Those needed to wield skillets, pots and pans after chopping and slicing in kitchens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feldenkrais facilitate?
2. What did the fruits and flowers provide?
3. How does a goat eat a piece of candy?
4. What does Galen discover?
5. To whom does Wilson refer for information on heuristics of language and music?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)