|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Head for the Hands and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second language requirement?
(a) The ability to put words together in a chain or cluster.
(b) The ability of the brain to understand the connection between concrete objects and their abstract names.
(c) The ability to hear.
(d) The ability to form the tongue into vowel shapes.
2. What skills does Wilson say today's warriors learn?
(b) Those needed to wield skillets, pots and pans after chopping and slicing in kitchens.
(c) Fishing and hunting.
(d) Hunting and gathering.
3. What is BachTur?
(a) There is no such term.
(b) The way music enables speech.
(c) The way music stimulates the parts of the brain the deal with language.
(d) The musical equivalent of ChomTur.
4. What is a "laterality quotient"?
(a) A spectrum of handedness.
(b) A spectrum of use.
(c) A quotient the brain evolves to determine dominance.
(d) A way to decide if one hand will perform a task or the other.
5. How does black magic differ from white magic regarding a patient's belief?
(a) It does not differ.
(b) White depends on the patient's belief in the goodness of God.
(c) Black depends on the patient's belief in death.
(d) Black magic does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does every society have?
2. What is the purpose of the shoulder, arm and hand in being fully integrated?
3. What does Duchenne figure out how to demonstrate?
4. What does the coordination of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones do?
5. What does Wilson say is an emotional experience?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)