|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Articulate Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operator has to do to anticipate load weight and wind changes?
(a) A crane operator.
(b) A grain elevator operator.
(c) An elevator operator.
(d) A bulldozer operator.
2. What is pad-to-side?
(a) A way of rotating the wrist.
(b) A way of moving the fingers.
(c) One type of grip.
(d) A way to practice rock climbing.
3. What did the brain do when the forelimbs were no longer used to walk?
(a) Developed other means of walking on all fours.
(c) Retrained itself not to use them for walking
(d) Made them functional in other areas.
4. Who is David who is mentioned in this chapter?
(a) An anonymous rock climber.
(b) Wilson's brother.
(c) Wilson's cousin.
(d) Wilson's boyhood friend.
5. Where does the hand's optimal strength lie when rock climbing?
(a) Heel of hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wilson, what did the expansion of territory by hominids require?
2. What does Herophilus discover?
3. On the other hand, why might juggling have a use?
4. According to Charles Sherrington, what is a natural progression?
5. By what age do most young children begin to make sentences?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)