|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Puppet Lessons from Alexandria and Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one term related to the scale of movement required by two hands acting in partnership?
2. What does the author say we are dependent upon that we rarely think about?
(a) Our hands.
(b) Our appointment books.
(c) Our interaction with others.
(d) Our food.
3. What is paleoanthropology?
(a) The study of evolution of animals.
(b) The study of human civilizations.
(c) The study of matriarchal civilizations.
(d) The study of ancient, human origins.
4. What is one very important problem-solving strategy?
(a) Creating tribes.
5. What is one activity the author mentions that the hand usually does in the morning?
(a) Grooms the dog.
(b) Conducts a symphony.
(c) Plays with a football.
(d) Twisting a water faucet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the shoulder, arm and hand in being fully integrated?
2. What is the hand considered in the metaphor in number 26?
3. What operator has to do to anticipate load weight and wind changes?
4. How does the conscious dimension of action occur?
5. What does the hand "think" about as it helps you get ready for the day?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)