|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Puppet Lessons from Alexandria and Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neocortex size reliably predict?
(b) Group size.
(d) Evolution rate.
2. What is the hand considered in the metaphor in number 26?
(a) The beak.
(b) The balance beam.
(c) The block.
(d) The bucket.
3. How does the conscious dimension of action occur?
(a) With the unconscious thought first.
(b) With the thought of moving.
(c) There is no conscious dimension of action.
(d) With the movement itself.
4. How is the arm different from the leg in how it's attached to the body?
(a) The arm is attached in several places; whereas, the leg is attached in only one place.
(b) The arm is attached by muscle rather than bone.
(c) The arm is suspended away from the body; whereas the leg is anchored to the body..
(d) The arm swings 180 degrees; whereas, the leg swings only 90 degrees.
5. What type of control does a human or ape exert over its arm to execute a move?
(b) Both conscious and unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do marionettes exhibit similarities?
2. What does Galvani discover about electrical forces?
3. What is one thing that shoulder and forearm development enabled?
4. How does a goat eat a piece of candy?
5. What did hominids require in order to expand their range beyond the jungle?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)