|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Puppet Lessons from Alexandria and Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coordination of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones do?
(a) Forms a synergistic system.
(b) Creates tensions to enable movement.
(c) Creates a system of interrelated functions.
(d) It orients the arm and hand to make adjusting and tension-setting movements that keep the body upright.
2. What operator has to do to anticipate load weight and wind changes?
(a) A crane operator.
(b) A bulldozer operator.
(c) An elevator operator.
(d) A grain elevator operator.
3. Who is Sir Charles Bell?
(a) A Scottish surgeon who is a contemporary of Charles Darwin.
(b) A famous Scottish composer.
(c) The only British doctor who performs surgery even after the loss of one hand.
(d) A famous Irish composer.
4. What is the ability to design and manufacture tools considered by Wilson?
(a) The way humans evolve.
(b) The only way the brain can solve mechanical problems.
(c) The way to take advantage of the hand's capabilities.
(d) A problem-solving strategy.
5. Who is Robin Dunbar?
(a) A professor of genealogy.
(b) A professor of archeology.
(c) A professor of anthropology.
(d) A professor of biology.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Sherrington discover signals originate to cause movement?
2. What is one term related to the scale of movement required by two hands acting in partnership?
3. What does the addition and transport of weight by the upper body change?
4. What is paleoanthropology?
5. From what does the word neuron derive its meaning?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)