|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lucy to Lulu to Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beginning of this chapter say the hand been used throughout its long history?
(a) For both social interaction and attention.
(b) As a means of conquering.
(c) Only as a tool.
(d) To create art.
2. What does Galvani discover about electrical forces?
(a) They are emitted by a muscle's contractions.
(b) The are initiators of action.
(c) They are shorted out by a muscle's contractions.
(d) They are charged either negative or positive.
3. What does Rene Decartes think fluid in the eye does?
(a) Causes action.
(b) Damages the optic nerve.
(c) Causes cataracts.
(d) Keeps the iris the correct color.
4. What does Wilson say is an emotional experience?
(a) Completing a perfect, nine-course meal.
(b) Learning a new skill.
(d) Interacting with an aclaimed chef.
5. What is another thing today's chef must have?
(a) The aesthetics of a poet.
(b) The joy of a newborn baby.
(c) The heart of a lion.
(d) The curiosity of a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herophilus discover?
2. What often dictates which hand is dominate?
3. How does the conscious dimension of action occur?
4. How is the dominant hand theoretically controlled?
5. Why don't the ground mammals at this time eat the fruit in the trees?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)