|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lucy to Lulu to Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did ground mammals eat at this time?
(a) Just small rodents.
(b) Mostly birds.
(c) Vegetarian matter or carnivores.
(d) Mostly nuts and grass.
2. To what do writing and drawing relate?
(a) Many other skills using small tools.
(b) Touch and sight.
(d) Seeing and hearing.
3. What does Rene Decartes think fluid in the eye does?
(a) Damages the optic nerve.
(b) Causes cataracts.
(c) Keeps the iris the correct color.
(d) Causes action.
4. What does Galvani discover about electrical forces?
(a) They are charged either negative or positive.
(b) They are shorted out by a muscle's contractions.
(c) They are emitted by a muscle's contractions.
(d) The are initiators of action.
5. What does right-handed knapping tend to do?
(a) Produce more flakes than left-handed knapping.
(b) Makes the knapper more create in how s/he makes the tool.
(c) Makes the left hand atrophy.
(d) Makes the knapper more proficient with both hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do marionettes exhibit similarities?
2. What did the fruits and flowers provide?
3. What do both knapping and rock climbing require?
4. From what does the word neuron derive its meaning?
5. What is another thing today's chef must have?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)