|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. As a child, how does Ishmael feel about the Jews?
2. Why does Heuseinni have to move around the Middle East so much?
3. Where is the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
4. In Part 5, Chapter 1, who takes care of Ishmael while his father is away?
5. Who tells Ishmael about Nada's death?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
2. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
This section contains 847 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)