Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Husain have a regency when he becomes king of Jordan?
2. Who will rule the West Bank after Abdullah?
3. What is Nuri Mudhil a professor of?
4. What does Ibrahim have Ishmael do at the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
5. When trying to return to Tabah, why can't Ibrahim use the roads to Jericho?
Consider the role of the refugee camp. How do these camps impact the people who stay in them? How do they impact the people who do not stay in them? What is the message the author delivers about refugee camps?
Choose three of the leaders from this novel and compare and contrast them. Consider the way they rule their people, their political beliefs, and their successes/failures.
Select two of the conferences held in this novel and compare and contrast them. Who attended? What were the goals? What was actually accomplished?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)