Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
2. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
3. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
4. After the war, what does Gideon learn when he goes to Tel Aviv to meet with Ben-Gurion?
5. What does Ibrahim use to build a house at the Jericho refugee camp?
Essay Topic 1
Choose two of the murders that happened in this novel and compare and contrast them. Consider the motives, the impact, and the symbolism of each murder.
Essay Topic 2
Consider the role of outside countries on Palestine and the characters of this novel. Write about what the countries actually do, how they view the region, how the region views them, and what the impact is.
Essay Topic 3
Select two of the conferences held in this novel and compare and contrast them. Who attended? What were the goals? What was actually accomplished?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)