|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Abdullah assassinated?
(a) In his palace.
(b) The center of town.
(d) A mosque.
2. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 US dollars.
(d) 100 US dollars.
3. What happens shortly after the Arabs capture the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?
(a) The Russians get involved.
(b) The Arabs take Tabah.
(c) The British step in.
(d) The Jews start fighting back.
4. When Kabir meets with Rahman to discuss the Zurich conference, who does Kabir feel can be bribed?
5. What does Ibrahim have Ishmael do at the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
(a) Take notes to write a letter to the editor.
(b) Find out who is against Ibrahim.
(c) Make contacts to get a good job.
(d) Help Ibrahim prepare a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works on Ibrahim's truck whenever it breaks down on his way to Jericho?
2. Who is the Colonel of the Arab Legion?
3. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
4. When Mudhil gives Ibrahim the supplies and money he needs to travel to Zurich, who does he say will help if they run out of money in Zurich?
5. What does Ibrahim discuss with Sheik Taji and Charles Maan?
Short Essay Questions
1. After leaving Tabah, why does Ibrahim refuse to be called a refugee?
2. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
3. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
4. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
5. Why does Prince Ali Rahman call Kabir in Zurich?
6. What does Ibrahim discuss with the mayor of Nablus?
7. What disagreement does Jamil have with his father in Part 4, Chapters 6-10?
8. How do Ibrahim and Ishmael plan to contact Gideon in Part 4, Chapters 1-5?
9. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
10. How does Ibrahim change after Omar leaves?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)