|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
(a) He thinks King Abdullah is going to save the Arab world.
(b) He feels like the long lost son of King Abdullah.
(c) He feels like a prisoner of King Abdullah.
(d) The thinks King Abdullah will lose the war.
2. When does the Zurich conference end?
3. How does the Arab League respond when Jordan annexees West Bank?
(a) They ignore it.
(b) They start a war over it.
(c) They denounce it.
(d) They support it.
4. How old is Ishmael when he begins to teach at Wadi Bakkah School?
5. Who will rule the West Bank after Abdullah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will an analysis of Ibrahim's artifact from the cave take?
2. When does Ibrahim tell Ishmael they must leave Jericho for Tabah?
3. Where does Ishmael want to sell the items he found in the cave?
4. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
5. While staying in the refugee camp in Jericho, why does Ibrahim go into town every day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the death of Abdullah?
2. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
3. Why does Ursula seek revenge against Kabir?
4. How does Ibrahim change after Omar leaves?
5. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
6. Why does Prince Ali Rahman call Kabir in Zurich?
7. How do Ibrahim and Ishmael plan to contact Gideon in Part 4, Chapters 1-5?
8. What happens to Ishmael when he is with the Sirhan Bedouin?
9. What does Maan discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
10. How does Gideon feel about letting the Egyptians keep Gaza?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)