|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work does Ibrahim do in Nablus?
(a) Building Iranian fences.
(b) Unloading Iraqi trucks.
(c) Translating books.
(d) Tearing down buildings.
2. How many days does it take Ishmael and Jamil to hide their arms in Jericho?
(a) One day.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
3. What does Ursula tell Ibrahim when he meets with her before the Zurich conference?
(a) That Kabir planned to kill him.
(b) That Gideon has been misleading him.
(c) That she can't keep his secrets any longer.
(d) That someone is going to steal his money.
4. Where is the refugee camp Ibrahim's former villager's want Ibrahim to go to?
5. Where does Gamal Abdel Nasser have a successful coup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
2. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
3. What does Ibrahim discuss with Sheik Taji and Charles Maan?
4. What does Zyyad tell Ibrahim in Part 4, Chapter 11 about Palestinian rights?
5. When does Ibrahim tell Ishmael they must leave Jericho for Tabah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ibrahim discuss with the mayor of Nablus?
2. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
3. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
4. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
5. What does Ibrahim discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
6. What are the refugee camps like in Jericho?
7. What is the Wadi Bakkah School like?
8. Why does Prince Ali Rahman call Kabir in Zurich?
9. How do Ibrahim and Ishmael plan to contact Gideon in Part 4, Chapters 1-5?
10. How does Ibrahim change after Omar leaves?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)