|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ibrahim get a job for after the United Nations gave him a committee position at the refugee camps?
2. What is Nuri Mudhil a professor of?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 5, how many Arabs does Ben-Gurion agree to let return home?
(a) Fifty thousand.
(b) One thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) One hundred thousand.
4. What does Ursula tell Ibrahim when he meets with her before the Zurich conference?
(a) That Gideon has been misleading him.
(b) That she can't keep his secrets any longer.
(c) That Kabir planned to kill him.
(d) That someone is going to steal his money.
5. Where is the refugee camp Ibrahim's former villager's want Ibrahim to go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nada describe the woman she works for?
2. Who will rule the West Bank after Abdullah?
3. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
4. What work does Ibrahim do in Nablus?
5. Where does Ishmael want to sell the items he found in the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
2. What happens to Ishmael when he is with the Sirhan Bedouin?
3. What happens after the death of Abdullah?
4. What does Maan discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
5. What is the home of Hamdi Othman and his wife like?
6. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
7. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
8. What role does Mudhil give Ibrahim in an upcoming conference in Part 4, Chapter 5?
9. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
10. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)