|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mudhil gives Ibrahim the supplies and money he needs to travel to Zurich, who does he say will help if they run out of money in Zurich?
(d) His cousin.
2. What causes people to die at the Aqbat Jabar refugee camp?
3. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A hole in the ground.
(d) A cave.
4. What happens shortly after the Arabs capture the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?
(a) The Russians get involved.
(b) The British step in.
(c) The Arabs take Tabah.
(d) The Jews start fighting back.
5. How old is Ishmael when he begins to teach at Wadi Bakkah School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Leopards who confessed to Zyyad do?
2. Why does Zyyad want control of the West Bank?
3. Who is murdered in July 1951?
4. What does Ibrahim discuss with Sheik Taji and Charles Maan?
5. Who does Nada become involved with while staying with Hamdi Othman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)