Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
2. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
(a) His family.
(b) A wife.
(c) A job.
(d) A position with a militant group.
3. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She drowns him.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She poisons him.
4. After the war, what does Gideon learn when he goes to Tel Aviv to meet with Ben-Gurion?
(a) The Arabs want to have three territories.
(b) The Americans are coming to re-build the area.
(c) The British want them to leave the Egyptians alone.
(d) The United Nations are imposing a peace treaty.
5. What does Ibrahim use to build a house at the Jericho refugee camp?
(a) Materials he scavenged from other houses.
(b) Materials Ishmael gave him.
(c) Materials given to him by the United Nations.
(d) Trees that had fallen in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
2. What do Ishmael, Sabri, and Nada find in the cave they explore that is above their own?
3. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
4. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
5. Where is Kabir's elegant villa?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)