|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Nada becomes more militant, where does Ishmael want to take her?
2. Who becomes a leader of the Avenging Leopards?
3. When does the Zurich conference end?
4. Where does Gamal Abdel Nasser have a successful coup?
5. Where is Abdullah assassinated?
(a) The center of town.
(c) A mosque.
(d) In his palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. While staying in the refugee camp in Jericho, why does Ibrahim go into town every day?
2. What convention does Maan tell Ibrahim he wants to hold?
3. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
4. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
5. How does Ibrahim manage to arrange a meeting with the mayor of Nablus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
2. How does Hamdi convince Nada to stay with him as his lover?
3. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
4. What role does Mudhil give Ibrahim in an upcoming conference in Part 4, Chapter 5?
5. What is the home of Hamdi Othman and his wife like?
6. What does Ibrahim discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
7. What is the lie surrounding Jamil's death?
8. What are the refugee camps like in Jericho?
9. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
10. Why does Prince Ali Rahman call Kabir in Zurich?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)