|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works on Ibrahim's truck whenever it breaks down on his way to Jericho?
2. What does Zyyad tell Ibrahim in Part 4, Chapter 11 about Palestinian rights?
(a) That he is responsible for the current condition of them.
(b) That they will be fully restored.
(c) That he doesn't care about them.
(d) That they are dangerous.
3. When Ibrahim finds out his artifacts will go to Hebrew University, where does he ask them to be sent?
(a) To Ishmael.
(b) Directly to Gideon.
(c) To England.
(d) An Arab institution.
4. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
(a) The thinks King Abdullah will lose the war.
(b) He feels like a prisoner of King Abdullah.
(c) He feels like the long lost son of King Abdullah.
(d) He thinks King Abdullah is going to save the Arab world.
5. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Leopards who confessed to Zyyad do?
2. How long will an analysis of Ibrahim's artifact from the cave take?
3. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
4. Where does Gamal Abdel Nasser have a successful coup?
5. Where is Abdullah assassinated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disagreement does Jamil have with his father in Part 4, Chapters 6-10?
2. What does Ibrahim discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
3. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
4. What does Maan discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
5. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
6. What is the Wadi Bakkah School like?
7. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
8. How do Ibrahim and Ishmael plan to contact Gideon in Part 4, Chapters 1-5?
9. After leaving Tabah, why does Ibrahim refuse to be called a refugee?
10. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)