|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
2. What do the resolutions presented at Charles Maan support?
(a) Bettering the refugee camps.
(b) Working to gain British support.
(c) War with the Jews.
(d) Peace with the Jews.
3. Who works on Ibrahim's truck whenever it breaks down on his way to Jericho?
4. How old is Ishmael when he begins to teach at Wadi Bakkah School?
5. Who is Abu Rommel?
(a) Ibrahim's boss.
(b) The Egyptian United Nations representative.
(c) Sabri's militant name.
(d) The man who hires Nada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
2. What do Ishmael, Sabri, and Nada agree to do when Sabri is caught with Nada?
3. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
4. What are students taught at Wadi Bakkah School?
5. When Kabir meets with Rahman to discuss the Zurich conference, who does Kabir feel can be bribed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hamdi convince Nada to stay with him as his lover?
2. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
3. In Part 3, Chapters 6-10, what does Ibrahim decide about Tabah?
4. What makes Ishmael jealous of Sabri in Part 3, Chapter 5?
5. Why does Prince Ali Rahman call Kabir in Zurich?
6. What is the lie surrounding Jamil's death?
7. After leaving Tabah, why does Ibrahim refuse to be called a refugee?
8. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
9. How does Ibrahim change after Omar leaves?
10. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)