|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The Palestinian people have never ruled themselves, nor ever attempted to rule themselves"?
2. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 100 US dollars.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 400 US dollars.
3. What does Zyyad tell Ibrahim in Part 4, Chapter 11 about Palestinian rights?
(a) That they will be fully restored.
(b) That he doesn't care about them.
(c) That they are dangerous.
(d) That he is responsible for the current condition of them.
4. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A cave.
(d) A hole in the ground.
5. What convention does Maan tell Ibrahim he wants to hold?
(a) A convention for refugees.
(b) A convention for Jews.
(c) A convention for rebuilding cities.
(d) A convention for people who need jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ishmael when he begins to teach at Wadi Bakkah School?
2. Who is Abu Rommel?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 5, how many Arabs does Ben-Gurion agree to let return home?
4. What religion does Charles Maan practice?
5. What is the fedayeen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)