|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is murdered in July 1951?
(b) The king of Egypt.
2. When trying to return to Tabah, why can't Ibrahim use the roads to Jericho?
(a) They have been destroyed.
(b) He doesn't have the right papers.
(c) They are too dangerous.
(d) They are for camels only.
3. What is the fedayeen?
(a) A branch of the United Nations.
(b) A militant Jewish group.
(c) The congress of Jordan.
(d) A militant Arab group.
4. Why does King Abdullah want peace with the Jews?
(a) He wants Jerusalem.
(b) His father was Jewish.
(c) He is anti-war.
(d) He thinks Palestine belongs to them.
5. Who does Ibrahim tell that Taji accepted a position with the Saudi government?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Ibrahim find for Nada with the United Nations in Amman?
2. Who will rule the West Bank after Abdullah?
3. Where is Abdullah assassinated?
4. Where does Ibrahim plan to stay while avoiding going to Jordan?
5. When does the Zurich conference end?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)