|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sabri able to support his family in Gaza?
(a) Rebuilding cars.
(b) Printing a newspaper.
(c) Stealing and selling arms.
(d) Working for the Egyptians.
2. Who is Abu Rommel?
(a) The Egyptian United Nations representative.
(b) The man who hires Nada.
(c) Ibrahim's boss.
(d) Sabri's militant name.
3. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
(a) In his father's life.
(b) To his own decisions.
(c) In his own country.
(d) To the Jews.
4. What is Nuri Mudhil a professor of?
5. Where is the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ibrahim get a job for after the United Nations gave him a committee position at the refugee camps?
2. When does the Zurich conference end?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 17, why do Ibrahim and Hagar earn new respect?
4. Where is the refugee camp Ibrahim's former villager's want Ibrahim to go to?
5. What do the resolutions presented at Charles Maan support?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the home of Hamdi Othman and his wife like?
2. What is the lie surrounding Jamil's death?
3. How does Hamdi convince Nada to stay with him as his lover?
4. What is the Jericho Project?
5. How does Gideon feel about letting the Egyptians keep Gaza?
6. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
7. What are the refugee camps like in Jericho?
8. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
9. What does Ibrahim discuss with the mayor of Nablus?
10. What happens after the death of Abdullah?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)