|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mudhil gives Ibrahim the supplies and money he needs to travel to Zurich, who does he say will help if they run out of money in Zurich?
(c) His cousin.
2. What does Ibrahim discuss with Sheik Taji and Charles Maan?
(a) Starting a war with Jordan.
(b) Egypt's tyranny.
(c) Moving to England.
(d) Control over Palestine.
3. Who does Ibrahim send away so he won't have to become part of the Jordanian army?
4. After the war, what does Gideon learn when he goes to Tel Aviv to meet with Ben-Gurion?
(a) The Americans are coming to re-build the area.
(b) The British want them to leave the Egyptians alone.
(c) The United Nations are imposing a peace treaty.
(d) The Arabs want to have three territories.
5. What does Abdullah do when Jordan takes over the West Bank?
(a) He closes down refugee camps.
(b) He makes new taxes.
(c) He forms a new army.
(d) He has a parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ishmael able to get a job with the Iraqi army?
2. When Kabir meets with Rahman to discuss the Zurich conference, who does Kabir feel can be bribed?
3. How is Sabri able to support his family in Gaza?
4. What convention does Maan tell Ibrahim he wants to hold?
5. Where do Ibrahim and his family find refuge in Tulkarm?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)