|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Colonel of the Arab Legion?
2. When Kabir meets with Rahman to discuss the Zurich conference, who does Kabir feel can be bribed?
3. When Ibrahim finds out his artifacts will go to Hebrew University, where does he ask them to be sent?
(a) To England.
(b) To Ishmael.
(c) An Arab institution.
(d) Directly to Gideon.
4. Who does Ibrahim tell that Taji accepted a position with the Saudi government?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 11, what is Abdullah's dream for the middle east?
(a) Retiring to Egypt.
(b) Destroying Israel.
(c) Taking over Iran.
(d) Forming Greater Syria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bakshir assassinated?
2. How old is Ishmael when he begins to teach at Wadi Bakkah School?
3. What religion does Charles Maan practice?
4. What job does Ibrahim find for Nada with the United Nations in Amman?
5. Why does King Abdullah want peace with the Jews?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the death of Abdullah?
2. What role does Mudhil give Ibrahim in an upcoming conference in Part 4, Chapter 5?
3. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
4. Why does Ursula seek revenge against Kabir?
5. How does Gideon feel about letting the Egyptians keep Gaza?
6. What happens as everyone leaves the West Bank Refugee Convention?
7. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
8. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
9. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
10. What are the refugee camps like in Jericho?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)