|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ibrahim tell that Taji accepted a position with the Saudi government?
2. Who does the Pope invite to meet with him to discuss the treatment of Christian Arabs in refugee camps?
3. What does Ibrahim use to build a house at the Jericho refugee camp?
(a) Materials given to him by the United Nations.
(b) Trees that had fallen in the area.
(c) Materials he scavenged from other houses.
(d) Materials Ishmael gave him.
4. How does the Arab League respond when Jordan annexees West Bank?
(a) They ignore it.
(b) They support it.
(c) They start a war over it.
(d) They denounce it.
5. Where is Abdullah assassinated?
(a) The center of town.
(b) In his palace.
(d) A mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, Chapter 1, who takes care of Ishmael while his father is away?
2. When does Ibrahim tell Ishmael they must leave Jericho for Tabah?
3. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
4. Who is Abu Rommel?
5. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)