|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
(a) To his own decisions.
(b) In his own country.
(c) In his father's life.
(d) To the Jews.
2. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
(a) A job.
(b) A wife.
(c) A position with a militant group.
(d) His family.
3. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She drowns him.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She poisons him.
4. Who does Ibrahim send away so he won't have to become part of the Jordanian army?
5. Why does Ibrahim reject all offers of marriage for Nada?
(a) She asks him to.
(b) He feels that she is too young.
(c) He doesn't want her married to a refugee.
(d) He wants her to wait until she gets back to Tabah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works on Ibrahim's truck whenever it breaks down on his way to Jericho?
2. Why does Husain have a regency when he becomes king of Jordan?
3. What religion does Charles Maan practice?
4. What will the Leopards who confessed to Zyyad do?
5. Where is the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gideon feel about letting the Egyptians keep Gaza?
2. What does Ibrahim discuss with the mayor of Nablus?
3. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim make it to the Zurich conference?
4. What is the lie surrounding Jamil's death?
5. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
6. Why does Ursula seek revenge against Kabir?
7. Why does Ibrahim tell Ishmael he may have to kill Sabri?
8. What is the Jericho Project?
9. What does Ibrahim discuss at the West Bank Refugee Convention?
10. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)