|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 400 US dollars.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 100 US dollars.
2. Where do Ibrahim and his family find refuge in Tulkarm?
(a) A refugee shelter.
(b) An apple orchard.
(c) A manger.
(d) An olive grove.
3. Where is the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
4. What religion does Charles Maan practice?
5. Why is Ishmael able to get a job with the Iraqi army?
(a) He has his own gun.
(b) He can read.
(c) His father bribes the general.
(d) He is powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the resolutions presented at Charles Maan support?
2. Where does Ishmael want to sell the items he found in the cave?
3. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
4. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
5. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the death of Abdullah?
2. How does Mudhil help Ibrahim find Gideon?
3. What does Mayor Bakshir think about Palestine's government?
4. How does Gideon feel about letting the Egyptians keep Gaza?
5. What happens as everyone leaves the West Bank Refugee Convention?
6. What is the home of Hamdi Othman and his wife like?
7. What is the lie surrounding Jamil's death?
8. What is the Wadi Bakkah School like?
9. How does Mudhil help Ishmael secure a job?
10. While in Jericho, how does Ibrahim protect his family at night?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)