Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
2. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
(a) His family.
(b) A wife.
(c) A job.
(d) A position with a militant group.
3. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
(a) She stabs him.
(b) She drowns him.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She poisons him.
4. After the war, what does Gideon learn when he goes to Tel Aviv to meet with Ben-Gurion?
(a) The Arabs want to have three territories.
(b) The Americans are coming to re-build the area.
(c) The British want them to leave the Egyptians alone.
(d) The United Nations are imposing a peace treaty.
5. What does Ibrahim use to build a house at the Jericho refugee camp?
(a) Materials he scavenged from other houses.
(b) Materials Ishmael gave him.
(c) Materials given to him by the United Nations.
(d) Trees that had fallen in the area.
6. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
7. What do Ishmael, Sabri, and Nada find in the cave they explore that is above their own?
(a) Silver and gold.
(b) Skeltons and metal objects.
(c) Animal bones and fabric.
(d) A little money and food.
8. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
(a) The thinks King Abdullah will lose the war.
(b) He feels like a prisoner of King Abdullah.
(c) He feels like the long lost son of King Abdullah.
(d) He thinks King Abdullah is going to save the Arab world.
9. While in the refugee camps in Jericho, where does Ibrahim say he is a prisoner?
(a) In his father's life.
(b) To the Jews.
(c) In his own country.
(d) To his own decisions.
10. Where is Kabir's elegant villa?
11. Why is Bakshir assassinated?
(a) For hiding during the war.
(b) For building a mosque.
(c) For supporting Abdullah.
(d) For blowing up a kibbutz.
12. Why does Zyyad want control of the West Bank?
(a) Because it is the biggest territory available.
(b) So Jordan will have a port.
(c) So Jews can't take his home.
(d) Because he knows Gideon wants it most.
13. Why does King Abdullah want peace with the Jews?
(a) His father was Jewish.
(b) He is anti-war.
(c) He thinks Palestine belongs to them.
(d) He wants Jerusalem.
14. When Mudhil gives Ibrahim the supplies and money he needs to travel to Zurich, who does he say will help if they run out of money in Zurich?
(b) His cousin.
15. What does Ibrahim have Ishmael do at the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
(a) Help Ibrahim prepare a speech.
(b) Make contacts to get a good job.
(c) Take notes to write a letter to the editor.
(d) Find out who is against Ibrahim.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Zurich conference end?
2. What happens shortly after the Arabs capture the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?
3. Why does Ibrahim go to the Latrun rooftop?
4. How much money does Ibrahim get for selling his truck?
5. What does Ursula tell Ibrahim when he meets with her before the Zurich conference?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)