|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes a leader of the Avenging Leopards?
2. Who does Ibrahim tell that Taji accepted a position with the Saudi government?
3. What do Ishmael, Sabri, and Nada find in the cave they explore that is above their own?
(a) Animal bones and fabric.
(b) Silver and gold.
(c) Skeltons and metal objects.
(d) A little money and food.
4. Why is Bakshir assassinated?
(a) For supporting Abdullah.
(b) For blowing up a kibbutz.
(c) For building a mosque.
(d) For hiding during the war.
5. Where does Ishmael want to sell the items he found in the cave?
(a) To Egyptian dealers.
(b) To a museum.
(c) Back in Tabah.
(d) In the town center.
6. Where is the refugee camp Ibrahim's former villager's want Ibrahim to go to?
7. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
(a) His family.
(b) A job.
(c) A wife.
(d) A position with a militant group.
8. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
9. What will happen if the Jews attack the Egyptians?
(a) They will clearly lose.
(b) They will easily increase Israel's size.
(c) They will anger the Arabs.
(d) They won't receive American aid.
10. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
(a) She drowns him.
(b) She poisons him.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She shoots him.
11. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
12. What does Nada do when Ishmael catches her with Sabri?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She threatens to kill him.
(c) She hits him with a wrench.
(d) She cries.
13. Where is the Great Democratic Unity Conference?
14. When trying to return to Tabah, why can't Ibrahim use the roads to Jericho?
(a) They are too dangerous.
(b) They are for camels only.
(c) They have been destroyed.
(d) He doesn't have the right papers.
15. Why is Ishmael able to get a job with the Iraqi army?
(a) His father bribes the general.
(b) He can read.
(c) He is powerful.
(d) He has his own gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens shortly after the Arabs capture the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?
2. When does Ibrahim tell Ishmael they must leave Jericho for Tabah?
3. Who does Ibrahim get a job for after the United Nations gave him a committee position at the refugee camps?
4. Where is Kabir's elegant villa?
5. Why does Ibrahim go to the Latrun rooftop?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)