Short Answer Questions Key
1. While on his deathbed in Chapter 1, what does Ibrahim's father give him?
2. What business do Ibrahim and his brother Farouk own?
3. What are the Wahhabi known for?
Being great warriors.
4. What did Ishmael's mother encourage him to do when he was staying with her?
Get a good education.
5. Before he agrees to send him to school, what does Ibrahim tell Ishmael his future will be?
6. How old is Ishmael when he makes a deal with his brother concerning parcels of land?
7. What year is it when Farouk tells Ibrahim that the Jews are coming?
This section contains 4,522 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)