|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 11- 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Americans stop funding the Suez Canal, who steps in?
2. Who does Ibrahim get a job for after the United Nations gave him a committee position at the refugee camps?
3. Why does Ibrahim go to the Latrun rooftop?
(a) To find an escape route.
(b) To look at Tabah.
(c) To take a nap.
(d) To build a new tent.
4. Who is the Colonel of the Arab Legion?
5. Why does the Arab well not have any water in it?
(a) Ibrahim broke it.
(b) Kabir sold the rights to water.
(c) The well was filled with cement.
(d) It has been a very dry year.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Zurich conference end?
2. After the first failed attack, where does Ibrahim go to watch the Jewish settlers every day?
3. What does kibbutz of Shemesh propose to Ibn Yussuf?
4. Who arrests Gideon in 1946?
5. Why does Heuseinni have to move around the Middle East so much?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)