|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11- 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business do Ibrahim and his brother Farouk own?
(a) A theater.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A coffeehouse.
(d) An after-hours restaurant.
2. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A French restaurant.
(c) A cave.
(d) A hole in the ground.
3. What group does Mr. Salmi belong to?
(a) Kibbutz Busters.
(b) Arab Power First.
(c) The Mufti.
(d) Moslem Brotherhood.
4. In Chapter 16, why does Sheik Azziz say he doesn't care who rules Palestine?
(a) Because he does not believe in rulers.
(b) Because he lives in the desert.
(c) Because he knows Arabs will win.
(d) Because he read it in a book.
5. What does Ibrahim begin to call his section of the refugee camp in Jericho?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ibrahim and his family find refuge in Tulkarm?
2. Why does Heuseinni have to move around the Middle East so much?
3. Where do Ibrahim and his friends and family listen to the news on the radio as Germany begins taking over countries?
4. After meeting daily with Ben-Gurion, what compromise does Gideon reach?
5. Where is Kabir's elegant villa?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)