|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11- 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ursula kill a Persian guest before Ibrahim kills Kabir?
(a) She drowns him.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She poisons him.
(d) She stabs him.
2. What is the name of Kaukji's rebel group?
(a) The Propers.
(b) The Jihad Soliders.
(c) The Arab Embarkment.
(d) The Irregulars.
3. What is the name of the King of Jordan's army?
(a) Arab Secret Forces.
(b) Arab Blockade.
(c) Arab Power.
(d) Arab Legion.
4. What is Nuri Mudhil a professor of?
5. What does Ursula tell Ibrahim when he meets with her before the Zurich conference?
(a) That she can't keep his secrets any longer.
(b) That Kabir planned to kill him.
(c) That Gideon has been misleading him.
(d) That someone is going to steal his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. After befriending a Jewish junkyard dealer, what language does Ishmael learn to read?
2. Where do Ishmael and Jamil find a place to hide their arms in Jericho?
3. Who does Ibrahim have purchase the Palestine Post?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 1 -5, how does Ibrahim feel about Gideon?
5. Why does Ishmael want Nada to learn to read and write?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)