|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11- 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaukji tell Ibrahim he must take his people and their tribes?
2. How does Ishmael feel about King Abdullah in Part 5, Chapter 6?
(a) The thinks King Abdullah will lose the war.
(b) He feels like the long lost son of King Abdullah.
(c) He thinks King Abdullah is going to save the Arab world.
(d) He feels like a prisoner of King Abdullah.
3. In Chapter 5, why do sirens go off near the Jewish settlement?
(a) Because there is a storm.
(b) Because someone has broken in.
(c) Because the Arabs attack.
(d) Because someone has stolen something.
4. Who arrests Gideon in 1946?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The French.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The British.
5. What happens shortly after the Arabs capture the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?
(a) The Russians get involved.
(b) The Jews start fighting back.
(c) The British step in.
(d) The Arabs take Tabah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does it take Ishmael and Jamil to hide their arms in Jericho?
2. Who works on Ibrahim's truck whenever it breaks down on his way to Jericho?
3. How old is Ishmael when he leaves school?
4. What does Gideon tell his friends and family to do after his first visit with the Arabs in Tabah?
5. What subject does Mr. Salmi especially encourage Ishmael in?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)