|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 11-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Arab well not have any water in it?
(a) Kabir sold the rights to water.
(b) It has been a very dry year.
(c) The well was filled with cement.
(d) Ibrahim broke it.
2. Why is one of Ibrahim's villagers captured by Mufti and Mujahedeen?
(a) The villager is a criminal.
(b) They confuse the villager with someone else.
(c) Ibrahim won't give them money.
(d) Mufti is trying to take over Tabah.
3. Where does Farouk go to make marriage arrangements between Ibrahim and Ramiza?
(b) Walid Azziz.
(d) Tel Iviv.
4. How do the Mujahedeen raise money for Mufti?
(a) Extortion and looting.
(b) Fundraising and investing.
(c) Gambling and bribing.
(d) They start a storefront to launder cash.
5. How do the Christian Arabs feel about Kaukji's attacks?
(a) They wanted to help the Arabs.
(b) They were didn't know anything about the attacks.
(c) They wanted no part of them.
(d) They wanted to help the Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kabir promise Farouk after the war if he stays in Tabah?
2. When Fawzi Kabir dines with Ibrahim in his tents, what does Ibrahim ask for help with?
3. What number wife is Hagar for Ibrahim?
4. In Chapter 16, Ibrahim says that there will be a war over Palestine when?
5. What makes Ishmael curious about the kibbutz?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)