|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Jews respond to the first offer of a partitioned country?
(a) They were not included in it.
(b) They counter-offered.
(c) They agreed to it.
(d) They turned it down immediately.
2. Why do the Irgun and Haganah retaliate in Jerusalem?
(a) Their women were taken.
(b) Their tanks were stolen.
(c) They were bombed.
(d) Their buildings were set on fire.
3. How old is Ishmael when he makes a deal with his brother concerning parcels of land?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 1 -5, how does Ibrahim feel about Gideon?
(a) He is glad he has Gideon as a friend.
(b) He is angry at Gideon.
(c) He misses Gideon.
(d) He doesn't think about Gideon.
5. Where does Farouk go to make marriage arrangements between Ibrahim and Ramiza?
(c) Tel Iviv.
(d) Walid Azziz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ishmael's brothers feel about him attending school?
2. Why is Kaukji seeking revenge against Tabah?
3. What number wife is Hagar for Ibrahim?
4. What do the Mufti do to cause Arabs to attack the Jewish Quarter?
5. How old is Ishmael when he leaves school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)