|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ishmael when he makes a deal with his brother concerning parcels of land?
2. Why is one of Ibrahim's villagers captured by Mufti and Mujahedeen?
(a) Mufti is trying to take over Tabah.
(b) The villager is a criminal.
(c) They confuse the villager with someone else.
(d) Ibrahim won't give them money.
3. Why is Ibrahim nervous about attacking the Jews when they first arrive?
(a) There is a warning omen in the air.
(b) Previous attacks have failed.
(c) He feels that Gideon is too smart for them.
(d) He knows they are stronger.
4. What part of Palestine did Fawzi Kabir sell most of to the Jews?
(a) Avalon valley.
(b) Red Sea beaches.
5. Where does Farouk go to make marriage arrangements between Ibrahim and Ramiza?
(b) Walid Azziz.
(c) Tel Iviv.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on his deathbed in Chapter 1, what does Ibrahim's father give him?
2. Who sides with the Germans as World War II was starting?
3. What did Ishmael's mother encourage him to do when he was staying with her?
4. When Ibrahim watches the Jewish settlers build terraces for farming, what does he wonder?
5. What does kibbutz of Shemesh propose to Ibn Yussuf?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)