Quiz: Part 1, Chapters 16-20 to Part 2, Chapters 1-5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who arrests Gideon in 1946?
a) The Arabs.
b) The French.
c) The British.
d) The Jews.
2. What does Abdullah want to do with Jerusalem?
a) Threaten the leaders.
b) Annex it.
c) Give it to the Jews.
d) Burn it.
3. What makes Ishmael curious about the kibbutz?
a) Reading the Koran.
b) Living next to one.
c) Gideon's talks.
d) His father's secrecy.
4. In Chapter 16, Ibrahim says that there will be a war over Palestine when?
a) Right before summer begins.
b) After the new year.
c) When Jews out number the Arabs.
d) After the World War.
5. After befriending a Jewish junkyard dealer,...
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)