|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 1- 5,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ishmael when he leaves school?
2. What religion does Charles Maan practice?
3. What does Ibrahim say will happen to Ishmael when he catches him visiting the kibbutz?
(a) He will sell him.
(b) He will take him out of school.
(c) He will send him back to his mother.
(d) He will kill him.
4. While staying in the refugee camp in Jericho, why does Ibrahim go into town every day?
(a) To find a Jew to talk to Gideon.
(b) To look for work for Ishmael.
(c) To steal supplies.
(d) To try to make money.
5. How many days does it take Ishmael and Jamil to hide their arms in Jericho?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a leader of the Avenging Leopards?
2. How does Ishmael feel knowing that Jamil is considered to be a martyr?
3. Why is Ramiza treated poorly by the people of Tabah?
4. Why is Ishmael able to get a job with the Iraqi army?
5. After the war, what does Gideon learn when he goes to Tel Aviv to meet with Ben-Gurion?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)