|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Gustav Bockmann native to?
2. What makes Ishmael curious about the kibbutz?
(a) Living next to one.
(b) Gideon's talks.
(c) His father's secrecy.
(d) Reading the Koran.
3. Why is Ramiza treated poorly by the people of Tabah?
(a) Because she is a second wife.
(b) Because she is poor.
(c) Because she has no sons.
(d) Because she is mean to Ibrahim.
4. After the first failed attack, where does Ibrahim go to watch the Jewish settlers every day?
(a) The knoll.
(b) The center of town.
(c) The mountain.
(d) The cave.
5. Where does Heusseini have a villa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Mr. Salmi especially encourage Ishmael in?
2. In Chapter 16, Ibrahim says that there will be a war over Palestine when?
3. Who does Ibrahim have find out why the Jews flooded the canals?
4. What happened when Gideon is held captive and tortured for giving information to the British?
5. Who does Ibrahim have purchase the Palestine Post?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)