|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11- 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ibrahim tell that Taji accepted a position with the Saudi government?
2. How do Ishmael's brothers feel about him attending school?
(a) They think it is funny.
(b) They don't care.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They are jealous.
3. In Chapter 16, Ibrahim says that there will be a war over Palestine when?
(a) After the new year.
(b) After the World War.
(c) Right before summer begins.
(d) When Jews out number the Arabs.
4. What does Sabri want to find in Gaza?
(a) A position with a militant group.
(b) His family.
(c) A job.
(d) A wife.
5. What will the Leopards who confessed to Zyyad do?
(a) Be exiled.
(b) Go to prison.
(c) Make guerrilla raids against Israel.
(d) Help build new tanks and bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When trying to return to Tabah, why can't Ibrahim use the roads to Jericho?
2. When Mudhil gives Ibrahim the supplies and money he needs to travel to Zurich, who does he say will help if they run out of money in Zurich?
3. What work does Ibrahim do in Nablus?
4. In Chapter 16, why does Sheik Azziz say he doesn't care who rules Palestine?
5. Where does Ishmael attend school when he is nine?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)