Part 1, Chapters 1-5
1. While on his deathbed in Chapter 1, what does Ibrahim's father give him?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A book.
(c) A ring.
(d) A cloak.
2. What business do Ibrahim and his brother Farouk own?
(a) An after-hours restaurant.
(b) A coffeehouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A theater.
3. What are the Wahhabi known for?
(a) Being great warriors.
(b) Being converted to Christianity.
(c) Being led by women.
(d) Being wise with their money.
4. What did Ishmael's mother encourage him to do when he was staying with her?
(a) Write his father often.
(b) Learn a trade.
(c) Steal from the market.
(d) Get a good education.
5. Before he agrees to send him to school, what does Ibrahim tell Ishmael his future will be?
(a) A religious leader.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A goatherd.
(d) A shop owner.
6. How old is Ishmael when he makes a deal with his brother concerning parcels of land?
7. What year is it when Farouk tells Ibrahim that the Jews are coming?
This section contains 4,522 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)