Part 1, Chapters 1-5
• Ibrahim takes over power from his father.
• Ishmael, Ibrahim's father, returns to his hometown as a child.
• Jewish people begin to settle in the area.
• After meeting with the Arabs, Gideon knows they will be attacked, so he instructs the Jews to build a fence.
• The Arabs attack that night, but the Jews do not return fire. The Arabs retreat.
Part 1, Chapters 6-10
• The Jews make their land farmable.
• More Jews come to Palestine as landholders sell off their land.
• Ibrahim learns that his well is dry because the Arab right to water had been sold to the Jews.
• Ibrahim gets guards to help protect his people from the Jews.
• An Arab attacks a Jewish woman.
• Ibrahim learns that someone in his town is an informant against him.
• Arabs begin attacking Jews.
Part 1, Chapters 11-15
• The Mufti lead an Arab rebellion.
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)