Part 1, Chapters 1-5
* Ibrahim takes over power from his father.
* Ishmael, Ibrahim's father, returns to his hometown as a child.
* Jewish people begin to settle in the area.
* After meeting with the Arabs, Gideon knows they will be attacked, so he instructs the Jews to build a fence.
* The Arabs attack that night, but the Jews do not return fire. The Arabs retreat.
Part 1, Chapters 6-10
* The Jews make their land farmable.
* More Jews come to Palestine as landholders sell off their land.
* Ibrahim learns that his well is dry because the Arab right to water had been sold to the Jews.
* Ibrahim gets guards to help protect his people from the Jews.
* An Arab attacks a Jewish woman.
* Ibrahim learns that someone in his town is an informant against him.
* Arabs begin attacking Jews.
Part 1, Chapters 11-15
* The Mufti lead an Arab rebellion.
* Ibrahim refuses to support...
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)