1. Who writes the introduction of the book?
2. Why does this person write an introduction for the book?
She knows O'Connor personally.
3. Fitzgerald says that the letters provide _____________________.
A brief summary of O'Connor's life.
4. From where were some of O'Connor's letters taken?
Her girlhood diaries.
5. The writings in the book contain knowledge and awareness of O'Connor's development as __________________.
All of these.
6. What years are covered in Part I: Up North and Getting Home?
7. What is the purpose of the Editorial Note?
To express appreciation.
This section contains 3,562 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)