1. Who writes the introduction of the book?
2. Why does this person write an introduction for the book?
3. Fitzgerald says that the letters provide _____________________.
4. From where were some of O'Connor's letters taken?
5. The writings in the book contain knowledge and awareness of O'Connor's development as __________________.
6. What years are covered in Part I: Up North and Getting Home?
7. What is the purpose of the Editorial Note?
This section contains 3,562 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)