|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Part IV Conclusion and.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within provincial Georgia, Flannery is considered to be one of ____________________.
(a) "The country's greatest writers."
(b) "Those single women."
(c) "The rebels."
(d) "The contrarians."
2. On what day was Flannery O'Connor born?
(a) June 25.
(b) May 5.
(c) March 25.
(d) September 15.
3. The writings in the book contain knowledge and awareness of O'Connor's development as __________________.
(a) A thinker.
(b) A woman.
(c) All of these.
(d) A writer.
4. What did Flannery's mother do with the last letter Flannery wrote?
(a) Mailed it after Flannery's death.
(b) Put it in a safe.
(c) Donated it to a library.
(d) Burned it.
5. When Louise gets drunk she insists on ______________________.
(a) Dancing nude.
(b) Making prank phone calls.
(c) Singing to everyone she sees.
(d) Polishing the sink with silver polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. About which philosopher is Flannery seemingly very knowledgeable?
2. What are the new animals in Flannery's life at this point?
3. What skill does Flannery seem to do well?
4. At this point in the book, it is clear ____________________.
5. How much is the advance Flannery may need to repay if she leaves Harcourt Brace?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)