|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Part IV Conclusion and.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Flannery visit with Mr. and Mrs. Rumsey Haynes?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Columbus, Ohio.
(d) Lansing, Michigan.
2. How old was Flannery when her father died?
3. What gift had Cecil Dawkins sent to Flannery and her mother?
4. What type of parades does Flannery mention in this section?
(a) Rose Bowl.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
5. According to Flannery, Southerners think that the only way back to God is through _____________.
(a) Jesus Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flannery show no indication of pursuing or hoping for?
2. What is the purpose of the Editorial Note?
3. What does Flannery tell Sally Fitzgerald about the people who work on her mother's farm?
4. What emerges as one of Flannery O'Connor's traits?
5. What is the title of this section?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)