|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this point in the book, it is clear ____________________.
(a) That Flannery is very ill.
(b) What type of information Flannery shares with which people.
(c) That Flannery is getting married.
(d) That Flannery is tired of writing.
2. In which of the following styles does Flannery write her letters?
(a) Georgia accent.
(b) All of these.
(c) Standardized English.
(d) Georgia dialect.
3. When Flannery calls one of Cecil's friends a "pusson" what does she mean?
4. What does Flannery share with some of her friends in her correspondence?
(a) Constructive criticism.
5. What is the title of Flannery's first story published in a magazine?
(a) Mr. Lincoln.
(b) Peacock Blues.
(c) Hook, Line and Sinker.
(d) The Geranium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flannery employs _____________ dialect and slang in her letter about The Kenyon Review.
2. Which of the following describes Flannery's life in Milledgeville?
3. What is the title of Flannery's second novel?
4. In one letter, Flannery states that "The __________ world sprouts from our sins of omission."
5. From which college did Flannery graduate?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)