|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part II Continued, pages 250 -300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease is Flannery diagnosed?
2. What is the name of the artists' retreat where Flannery spent time?
(b) Yellow Sky.
3. What color is Flannery's house?
4. In Georgia there are a lot of Americans with __________ surnames.
5. How much did Flannery earn for her first piece for The Kenyon Review?
Short Answer Questions
1. The spelling of whose name is questioned in this section?
2. From what part of the country does Flannery come?
3. What does Flannery need to do in order to pass her Driver's Test?
4. From which college did Flannery graduate?
5. What does Flannery use for painting?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)