|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part II Continued, pages 250 -300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Flannery's first novel?
(a) In Cold Blood.
(b) Wise Blood.
(c) First Blood.
(d) Blood Moon.
2. Who writes the introduction of the book?
(a) Flannery O'Connor.
(b) Reynolds Price.
(c) Sally Fitzgerald.
(d) Truman Capote.
3. Flannery's critics say that she _________________________.
(a) Writes what she gets paid to write.
(b) Will never be one of the greats.
(c) Has a long way to go to be a great writer.
(d) Is a dime store novelist.
4. From where were some of O'Connor's letters taken?
(a) Her first poetry book.
(b) Her girlhood diaries.
(c) Her doctoral thesis.
(d) Her college papers.
5. Why does Flannery need a limo in New York?
(a) She wants to ride in style for once in her life.
(b) She is on crutches.
(c) She entertains a celebrity.
(d) She has a red carpet affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was Flannery O'Connor born?
2. Who is Carol Johnson?
3. Mr. William Sessions becomes a good friend to both Flannery and ______________.
4. Who is one of the newest connections with whom Flannery exchanges letters in this section?
5. Who are the mutual friends that Flannery shares with William Sessions?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)