|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part II Continued, pages 250 -300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writings in the book contain knowledge and awareness of O'Connor's development as __________________.
(a) All of these.
(b) A woman.
(c) A writer.
(d) A thinker.
2. Why does Flannery not use paint brushes to paint?
(a) She thinks they are too small.
(b) She can't get the sizes she needs.
(c) She dislikes washing them.
(d) She can't get Parisian brushes in Georgia.
3. On what day was Flannery O'Connor born?
(a) May 5.
(b) June 25.
(c) September 15.
(d) March 25.
4. Who is the priest of Irish descent with whom Flannery communicates?
(a) Father John McCown.
(b) Father Patrick O'Leary.
(c) Father Tommy O'Brien.
(d) Father Ralph Guinness.
5. Who is Carol Johnson?
(a) A publishing assistant.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) A poetess.
(d) A caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flannery's religious affiliation?
2. What is the name of the house where Flannery lives?
3. Flannery comments on a woman who reads the existentialists and claims to have lost her __________________.
4. What type of parades does Flannery mention in this section?
5. In Georgia there are a lot of Americans with __________ surnames.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)