|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Continued pgs 201 -250.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which college did Flannery graduate?
(a) Georgia Tech.
(b) Savannah College of Art and Design.
(c) Georgia State College for Women.
(d) University of Georgia.
2. What kind of animal does Flannery want to be run over?
3. Fitzgerald says that the letters provide _____________________.
(a) A cursory glance at O'Connor's code of ethics.
(b) A brief summary of O'Connor's life.
(c) An in-depth look at O'Connor's life.
(d) A curriculum vitae for O'Connor.
4. Who is the mysterious person to whom Flannery writes several letters?
(b) Johnny Mercer.
(c) Truman Capote.
(d) Mamie Eisenhower.
5. How old was Flannery when her father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What publishing company is Catharine Carver leaving?
2. What did Flannery think about the writing process?
3. Flannery employs _____________ dialect and slang in her letter about The Kenyon Review.
4. Flannery tells the Fitzgeralds that she is not good at ______________.
5. What is the meaning of Manichean?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)