|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Continued pgs 201 -250.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which college did Flannery graduate?
(a) Savannah College of Art and Design.
(b) Georgia State College for Women.
(c) Georgia Tech.
(d) University of Georgia.
2. How much is the advance Flannery may need to repay if she leaves Harcourt Brace?
3. Even though Flannery lives in a rural area, she ____________________.
(a) Knows the city.
(b) Cannot wait to leave.
(c) Has New York sensibilities.
(d) Is not going to stay there.
4. From what part of the country does Flannery come?
(a) The Midwest.
(b) The West Coast.
(c) New England.
(d) The South.
5. Flannery is advised not to have her work published in ____________ in the 1950s.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writings in the book contain knowledge and awareness of O'Connor's development as __________________.
2. How many letters are included in Part 3?
3. What can be said about these introductory sections of the book?
4. With whom had Flannery lived at the beginning of her career?
5. Why does Flannery not use paint brushes to paint?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)