|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flannery makes an allusion to what sport when addressing Cecil's relationship with a university dean of women.
2. What is Flannery's writing style regarding how the piece will extend?
(a) She graphs the plot via a timeline.
(b) She just starts writing.
(c) She does exhaustive character research.
(d) She prepares a detailed outline.
3. To whom does Flannery begin a letter with the salutation, "Dear Rayverberator"?
(b) Sally Fitzgerald.
(c) Cecil Dawkins.
(d) Maryat Lee.
4. How many letters are included in Part 3?
5. Which god does Flannery write about in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. William Sessions becomes a good friend to both Flannery and ______________.
2. What does Flannery show no indication of pursuing or hoping for?
3. Flannery is told that _________________ is the character with whom most readers identify in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND.
4. How much is the advance Flannery may need to repay if she leaves Harcourt Brace?
5. Flannery tells the Fitzgeralds that she is not good at ______________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)