|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day was Flannery O'Connor born?
(a) March 25.
(b) September 15.
(c) May 5.
(d) June 25.
2. Which of the following is a topic in a letter written to Louise Abbot?
(c) Free will.
(d) All of these.
3. Who writes the introduction of the book?
(a) Truman Capote.
(b) Sally Fitzgerald.
(c) Flannery O'Connor.
(d) Reynolds Price.
4. Flannery took white rum for pain when she broke her ___________.
5. What does Flannery use for painting?
(a) Table knife.
(c) Popsicle sticks.
(d) Palette knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the publisher with whom Flannery works the most?
2. Flannery did not give her life over to marriage and ______________.
3. Flannery's knowledge of theology is rather extensive within the scope of the ___________ religion.
4. In a letter to "A" Flannery tells about how to handle _______________.
5. In Georgia there are a lot of Americans with __________ surnames.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)