|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a letter to "A" Flannery tells about how to handle _______________.
(b) An interview.
(c) Persistent salesmen.
(d) Growing older.
2. When discussing religious cultural differences, Flannery notes the problem of evil and ___________.
3. Which of Flannery's friends wears a Russian costume of a large hat and black cape?
(a) Robert Giroux.
(b) Elizabeth McKee.
(c) Maryat Lee.
(d) Sally Fitzgerald.
4. What does Flannery tell Cecil Dawson to do with rejection slips?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Line a bird cage with them.
(c) Make paper airplanes out of them.
(d) Make grocery lists on them.
5. What is the name of Flannery's first novel?
(a) Blood Moon.
(b) First Blood.
(c) Wise Blood.
(d) In Cold Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what gift does Flannery thank the Fitzgeralds?
2. What type of transportation does Flannery require in New York City?
3. How much money does Flannery tell Cecil will have already been deducted from his pay from his publisher?
4. Who is the priest of Irish descent with whom Flannery communicates?
5. In what visible way is Flannery's mother different from Flannery?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)