|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Flannery lives in a rural area, she ____________________.
(a) Knows the city.
(b) Cannot wait to leave.
(c) Is not going to stay there.
(d) Has New York sensibilities.
2. With what disease is Flannery diagnosed?
3. What is the title of Flannery's first story published in a magazine?
(a) Mr. Lincoln.
(b) Peacock Blues.
(c) Hook, Line and Sinker.
(d) The Geranium.
4. What is Flannery's religious affiliation?
5. In what city was Flannery O'Connor born?
(a) Albany, Georgia.
(b) Macon, Georgia.
(c) Savannah, Georgia.
(d) Milledgeville, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following styles does Flannery write her letters?
2. Flannery's knowledge of theology is rather extensive within the scope of the ___________ religion.
3. In addition to theology, Flannery also discusses __________ in the letters in this section.
4. What is the name of the artists' retreat where Flannery spent time?
5. At one point Flannery writes that she is being called ___________________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)