|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Part III - Conclusion with.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Flannery's friends wears a Russian costume of a large hat and black cape?
(a) Sally Fitzgerald.
(b) Elizabeth McKee.
(c) Robert Giroux.
(d) Maryat Lee.
2. What fowl dish does Flannery's mother cook in this section?
(d) Guinea hen.
3. Who is the new person to whom Flannery writes in 1962?
(a) Charlotte Garrison.
(b) Charlotte Greves.
(c) Charlotte Grey.
(d) Charlotte Gafford.
4. Who is one of Flannery's earliest contacts?
(a) Sally Ann McBride.
(b) Annie McKee.
(c) Lauren McGee.
(d) Elizabeth McKee.
5. When Flannery calls one of Cecil's friends a "pusson" what does she mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Flannery seem to do well?
2. Flannery is told that _________________ is the character with whom most readers identify in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND.
3. According to Flannery, one of her manuscripts needed so many changes that she almost _____________.
4. In a letter to the Fitzgeralds, Flannery writes that "Around here it is not a matter of finding the truth but __________________________.
5. Who does Flannery note has been drunk for the past two Mondays?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)