|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part II Continued pgs 151 -200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Flannery when she moved to her mother's birthplace in Milledgeville, Georgia?
2. In Georgia there are a lot of Americans with __________ surnames.
3. Flannery employs _____________ dialect and slang in her letter about The Kenyon Review.
(a) South Carolina.
4. Why does this person write an introduction for the book?
(a) She knows O'Connor personally.
(b) She was O'Connor's sister.
(c) She was a college roommate of O'Connor's.
(d) She was O'Connor's publisher.
5. What fowl dish does Flannery's mother cook in this section?
(b) Guinea hen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flannery live during this period?
2. Why is Flannery typical of the people in her hometown?
3. With what disease is Flannery diagnosed?
4. What years are covered in Part I: Up North and Getting Home?
5. Who is Carol Johnson?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)