|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part II Continued pgs 151 -200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flannery's critics say that she _________________________.
(a) Writes what she gets paid to write.
(b) Has a long way to go to be a great writer.
(c) Will never be one of the greats.
(d) Is a dime store novelist.
2. How much is the advance Flannery may need to repay if she leaves Harcourt Brace?
3. Flannery's letters in this section are ________________.
(c) All of these.
4. What is distinctive about Flannery's illness?
(a) It is cancerous.
(b) It is contagious.
(c) It is curable.
(d) It comes and goes.
5. What fowl dish does Flannery's mother cook in this section?
(c) Guinea hen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. William Sessions becomes a good friend to both Flannery and ______________.
2. What type of parades does Flannery mention in this section?
3. With whom does Flannery live in Milledgeville?
4. Fitzgerald says that the letters provide _____________________.
5. What did Flannery think about the writing process?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)