|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part II Continued pgs 151 -200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flannery employs _____________ dialect and slang in her letter about The Kenyon Review.
(b) South Carolina.
2. Flannery admits to not being very good at ____________.
3. How many letters are included in Part 3?
4. What did Flannery think about the writing process?
(a) It was lonely.
(b) It was depressing.
(c) It was invigorating.
(d) It was a bad habit.
5. Who is Carol Johnson?
(a) A caterer.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) A poetess.
(d) A publishing assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Flannery live in Milledgeville?
2. What distinction does the author say Flannery had?
3. What is distinctive about Flannery's illness?
4. In what city does Flannery visit with Mr. and Mrs. Rumsey Haynes?
5. To whom is appreciation expressed in the Editorial Note?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)