|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part II Continued pgs 151 -200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Flannery's first novel?
(a) First Blood.
(b) Blood Moon.
(c) In Cold Blood.
(d) Wise Blood.
2. What does Flannery use for painting?
(a) Table knife.
(b) Palette knife.
(d) Popsicle sticks.
3. Flannery's critics say that she _________________________.
(a) Will never be one of the greats.
(b) Is a dime store novelist.
(c) Has a long way to go to be a great writer.
(d) Writes what she gets paid to write.
4. With whom does Flannery live in Milledgeville?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why does Flannery not use paint brushes to paint?
(a) She thinks they are too small.
(b) She dislikes washing them.
(c) She can't get the sizes she needs.
(d) She can't get Parisian brushes in Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Flannery want to be run over?
2. How much did Flannery earn for her first piece for The Kenyon Review?
3. What is distinctive about Flannery's illness?
4. In what city was Flannery O'Connor born?
5. What can be said about these introductory sections of the book?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)