|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Part III - pgs 301 - 350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Flannery's house?
2. Why is Flannery typical of the people in her hometown?
(a) She is a Catholic.
(b) She is a Georgia native.
(c) She has a Celtic surname.
(d) She has small town values.
3. In Georgia there are a lot of Americans with __________ surnames.
4. With whom had Flannery lived at the beginning of her career?
(a) The Hemingways.
(b) The Fitzgeralds.
(c) The Capotes.
(d) The Williams'.
5. What does Flannery treat herself to when she completed a first draft of a novel?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A new typewriter.
(c) Some new records.
(d) A steak dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flannery is always aware that she is a ______________.
2. What is distinctive about Flannery's illness?
3. Flannery writes that the Ku Klux Klan lit a cross on the lawn of ________________.
4. What fowl dish does Flannery's mother cook in this section?
5. What does Flannery tell Cecil Dawson to do with rejection slips?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)