|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Part III - pgs 301 - 350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Flannery give some criticism on a short story in one of the letters in this section?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Cecil Dawkins.
(d) Gordon Tate.
2. Who does Flannery say gave food baskets to the poor?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan.
(b) The Rotary Club.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Junior League.
3. Even though Flannery lives in a rural area, she ____________________.
(a) Is not going to stay there.
(b) Has New York sensibilities.
(c) Cannot wait to leave.
(d) Knows the city.
4. Why is Flannery typical of the people in her hometown?
(a) She has small town values.
(b) She has a Celtic surname.
(c) She is a Georgia native.
(d) She is a Catholic.
5. With whom does Flannery live in Milledgeville?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Flannery, Southerners think that the only way back to God is through _____________.
2. What is the name of the house where Flannery lives?
3. Flannery tells the Fitzgeralds that she is not good at ______________.
4. Flannery's letters in this section are ________________.
5. How did Flannery break some ribs?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)