|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Part III - pgs 301 - 350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Flannery typical of the people in her hometown?
(a) She has a Celtic surname.
(b) She is a Catholic.
(c) She is a Georgia native.
(d) She has small town values.
2. What does Flannery share with some of her friends in her correspondence?
(a) Constructive criticism.
3. At one point Flannery writes that she is being called ___________________.
(a) A prodigy.
(b) A hack.
(c) A commercial writer.
(d) An amateur.
4. When discussing religious cultural differences, Flannery notes the problem of evil and ___________.
5. What skill does Flannery seem to do well?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flannery is excellently educated in regard to which of the following?
2. Which of the following does Flannery have to manage in her life?
3. Flannery compares her work to which psychiatrist?
4. Which of the following is NOT a person mentioned as a recipient of Flannery's correspondence in this section?
5. What color is Flannery's house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)