|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Part III Continued pages 451 - 500.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one letter, Flannery states that "The __________ world sprouts from our sins of omission."
2. To whom does Flannery give some criticism on a short story in one of the letters in this section?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Gordon Tate.
(c) Cecil Dawkins.
3. According to Flannery, Southerners think that the only way back to God is through _____________.
(b) Jesus Christ.
4. Flannery compares her work to which psychiatrist?
(a) Ernest Jones.
(b) Stanley Hall.
(c) Sigmund Freud.
(d) Carl Jung.
5. How did Flannery break some ribs?
(a) Playing polo.
(b) Fall from horse.
(c) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Flannery live in Milledgeville?
2. What medicine does Flannery suggest Cecil Dawson take?
3. Flannery took white rum for pain when she broke her ___________.
4. In a letter to the Fitzgeralds, Flannery writes that "Around here it is not a matter of finding the truth but __________________________.
5. What does Flannery tell Cecil Dawson to do with rejection slips?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)