|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Part III Continued pages 451 - 500.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing religious cultural differences, Flannery notes the problem of evil and ___________.
2. What does Flannery note that she sees that seems gruesome at first?
(a) Body parts.
(b) Lots of blood.
(d) Chain saws.
3. In the first letter of this section Flannery writes about her characters and _______________.
(b) Plot information.
4. What does Flannery share with some of her friends in her correspondence?
(b) Constructive criticism.
5. What does Flannery tell Cecil Dawson to do with rejection slips?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Make paper airplanes out of them.
(c) Make grocery lists on them.
(d) Line a bird cage with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flannery took white rum for pain when she broke her ___________.
2. Which of the following does Flannery have to manage in her life?
3. In one letter, Flannery states that "The __________ world sprouts from our sins of omission."
4. What kind of animal does Flannery want to be run over?
5. Flannery is advised not to have her work published in ____________ in the 1950s.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)