|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Part III Continued pages 451 - 500.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first letter of this section Flannery writes about her characters and _______________.
(a) Plot information.
2. What is Flannery's marital status?
3. Flannery took white rum for pain when she broke her ___________.
4. Who wins the National Book Award in this section?
(a) Truman Capote.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) Walker Percy.
(d) Flannery O'Connor.
5. What is the overall tone of Flannery's letters in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Louise is ill and visits the doctor for the first time at the age of ____________.
2. Flannery is advised not to have her work published in ____________ in the 1950s.
3. Flannery compares her work to which psychiatrist?
4. When discussing religious cultural differences, Flannery notes the problem of evil and ___________.
5. In what city does Flannery visit with Mr. and Mrs. Rumsey Haynes?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)