|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Lang that they should do?
2. Who does Thomas realize is hiding near the place where he and his group are planning the assassination?
3. What does Barnes tell Lang after Lang explains what he believes is going on in regards to the Graduate Studies and the fact that Barnes is corrupt?
4. Who offers Thomas a ride when he is released from jail?
5. Which scenario do Lang and Solomon NOT come up with after seeing the pictures of Sarah and Barnes together?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Lang and Ronnie have when they first arrive at her flat in Chapter 11.
2. What three different scenarios do Lang and Solomon come up with after Lang has seen the photographs?
3. Briefly describe Thomas' arrest and imprisonment.
4. What happens when Lang runs into Sarah in Chapter 22?
5. What does Ricky come to realize about Solomon's knowledge of their mission and what does he decide to do about it?
6. What do Ronnie and Lang find in Sarah's diary?
7. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
8. What happens when Phillip and Lang meet in Chapter 14?
9. Describe what happens when Lang sits down next to O'Neil in chapter eleven.
10. What does Lang do after retrieving information from Phillip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about:
Part 1) Do you think it would have been more unnerving to be the shooter or the person on the slopes knowing that a shot was coming? Explain your answer.
Part 2) Lang didn't like the code name, Operation Deadwood. Pick another name for the operation and explain why it is more appropriate.
Part 3) Would you rather have been one of the hostages in the building or one of the members of the Sword of Truth? Explain why.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Compare Barnes and Murdah.
Part 2) Why did these two men seem to work so well together?
Part 3) How did it change the perception of Murdah to see him panicked on the roof ?
Part 4) Was it shocking that Barnes was the one flying the helicopter.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why did Solomon show Lang the pictures of Sarah Woolf?
Part 2) How much did Solomon know about the Graduate Studies before Lang told him what he knew?
Part 3) How does this change the view of Solomon if it changes it at all? Explain your answer.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)