|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thomas go to meet with Sarah?
2. Who does Thomas realize is hiding near the place where he and his group are planning the assassination?
3. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
4. Who is O'Neil meeting at the strip club?
5. Describe how Lang runs into Sarah Woolf while in London in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 11 when Lang decides to go wait for O'Neil to walk out of his business?
2. Describe what happens when Lang sits down next to O'Neil in chapter eleven.
3. Briefly describe Thomas' arrest and imprisonment.
4. What three different scenarios do Lang and Solomon come up with after Lang has seen the photographs?
5. Describe the conversation that Lang and Ronnie have when they first arrive at her flat in Chapter 11.
6. Briefly describe Thomas' relationship with Solomon. Why will this relationship impact the story line?
7. What does Solomon show Lang in Chapter 19?
8. Describe the meeting and conversation between Sarah and Thomas after Thomas' arrival in Prague.
9. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
10. Why does Thomas insist that he see Sarah after his arrival in Prague?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) How shocking was it to learn that Woolf put the contract out on himself?
Part 2) Does Woolf seem to be forgotten after his death? Explain why or why not?
Part 3) Should Sarah be blamed or punished for her role in her father's death?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Speculate on the reasons that Michael Lucas was killed.
Part 2) Why was it significant that it was Michael's name used on the bank account?
Part 3) How would it have been different if it had been Woolf's name on the account? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Compare Barnes and Murdah.
Part 2) Why did these two men seem to work so well together?
Part 3) How did it change the perception of Murdah to see him panicked on the roof ?
Part 4) Was it shocking that Barnes was the one flying the helicopter.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)