|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barnes say it is going to cost if Lang wants to make trouble for him?
(a) Lang's life.
(b) A lot more than Lang can cover.
(c) Everything Lang has ever had.
2. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
(a) The man who is supposed to train Thomas on his upcoming mission.
(b) The ower of a ski resort who is working with Thomas.
(c) The man Thomas is supposed to assassinate.
(d) The sharpshooter who is going to commit the assassination.
3. What two things does Thomas note about Sarah's appearance?
(a) That she's gained weight and seems happy.
(b) That she's carrying a gun and seems confident.
(c) That she's hungry and is carrying a gun.
(d) That she's been crying and has lost weight.
4. What does Dirk do when Lang offers to shake his hand in Chapter 19?
(a) Crushes Lang's hand.
(b) Offers Lang a limp wet hand.
(c) Punches Lang in the face.
(d) Spits on Lang.
5. Thomas introduces himself to his driver. What does Thomas say his name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lang first go to see when he arrives back in London in Chapter 21?
2. Who does Lang follow when he/she comes out of the Ministry of Defence?
3. What is the significance of the cafe Thomas is sent to find soon after his work begins with the operation?
4. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
5. Who is first blamed for the attack in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solomon show Lang in Chapter 19?
2. Describe the conversation that happens between Murdah and Lang in Chapter 13.
3. What does Barnes tell Lang about democracy?
4. What does Ricky come to realize about Solomon's knowledge of their mission and what does he decide to do about it?
5. Describe Operation Dead Wood.
6. What does Lang do after retrieving information from Phillip?
7. Briefly describe Thomas' arrest and imprisonment.
8. At the end of Chapter 11 what does Lang say he should have done when he saw Barnes walk in?
9. What is the condition and situation of the man Thomas finds at the farmhouse after he meets up with Solomon?
10. What three different scenarios do Lang and Solomon come up with after Lang has seen the photographs?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)