|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main weapon of the operation Thomas is involved in?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A nuclear bomb.
(d) A machete.
2. What does Ronnie say she found at Sarah's office?
(a) Sarah's diary.
(b) Sarah's daily planner.
(c) The Graduate Studies file.
(d) A cell phone.
3. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
(a) Learn to use the helicopter.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Stay out of their business.
(d) Carry out a terrorist act.
4. What does Lang explain is the reason he didn't hear the knock on his door at first in Chapter 19?
(a) He was listening to the television too loud.
(b) He was sleeping.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He was on the phone with Solomon.
5. What does Thomas do upon his return to his room?
(a) Waits for the police to arrive.
(b) Goes directly to bed.
(c) Falls asleep in a chair.
(d) Goes to a cafe for coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thomas' first action as part of the operation?
2. What is Lang carrying with him in Chapter 11 while he walks past the Ministry of Defence?
3. What does Murdah do to convince Lang that he is serious in Chapter 13?
4. What is the name of the faction that Lang has infiltrated?
5. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting and conversation between Sarah and Thomas after Thomas' arrival in Prague.
2. What happens in Chapter 11 when Lang decides to go wait for O'Neil to walk out of his business?
3. Briefly describe Thomas' relationship with Solomon. Why will this relationship impact the story line?
4. Describe what happens when Lang goes in to see Dirk.
5. What does Lang do after retrieving information from Phillip?
6. Describe the conversation that happens between Murdah and Lang in Chapter 13.
7. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
8. Explain why Sarah was so wiling to help Barnes.
9. Describe the conversation that Lang and Ronnie have when they first arrive at her flat in Chapter 11.
10. What is the condition and situation of the man Thomas finds at the farmhouse after he meets up with Solomon?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)