|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lang say it did to him after he heard the name that was used to move the money for the terrorists in Chapter 20?
(a) Brought him to a numbing point.
(b) Made him realize how much was at stake.
(c) Forced him to reevaluate him position.
(d) Made him angry.
2. What is Thomas' first action as part of the operation?
(a) To find a cafe.
(b) To find a room.
(c) To find a helicopter.
(d) To learn to fly.
3. Thomas is known to this group by another name. What is that name?
4. What is on the photographs that Solomon shows to Lang?
(a) Sarah and Barnes kissing.
(b) Sarah standing over her father.
(c) Sarah badly hurt.
(d) Ronnie being held by Barnes's men.
5. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
(a) That Lang has a warrant out for his arrest.
(b) That Lang is in very, very serious trouble.
(c) That the Americans are looking for Lang.
(d) That Lang's pants are undone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang see that lets him know that there is a man that stays with Ronnie?
2. What is the name of the faction that Lang has infiltrated?
3. What does Barnes say another two million American citizens are going to do that year?
4. Who is the leader of the group Thomas meets up with to perform this assassination?
5. Where does Thomas go to meet with Sarah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Operation Dead Wood.
2. Describe what happens when Lang goes in to see Dirk.
3. What does Solomon show Lang in Chapter 19?
4. Describe the conversation that Lang and Ronnie have when they first arrive at her flat in Chapter 11.
5. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
6. Briefly describe Thomas' arrest and imprisonment.
7. What happens when Lang runs into Sarah in Chapter 22?
8. Describe the conversation that happens between Murdah and Lang in Chapter 13.
9. What happens in Chapter 11 when Lang decides to go wait for O'Neil to walk out of his business?
10. What does Francisco explain about the money?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)