|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Thomas note about Sarah's appearance?
(a) That she's been crying and has lost weight.
(b) That she's carrying a gun and seems confident.
(c) That she's gained weight and seems happy.
(d) That she's hungry and is carrying a gun.
2. What is this person accused of?
3. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
(a) Naimh Murdah.
(b) Greg Kaneer.
(c) Frank Pollasik.
(d) Ben Braddock.
4. What does Barnes say another two million American citizens are going to do that year?
(b) Start politics.
(c) Become lawyers.
(d) Become terrorists.
5. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
(a) The man Thomas is supposed to assassinate.
(b) The ower of a ski resort who is working with Thomas.
(c) The sharpshooter who is going to commit the assassination.
(d) The man who is supposed to train Thomas on his upcoming mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lang go to see at the end of Chapter 21 after he is done at the Ministry of Defence?
2. Where is Thomas as Chapter 15 opens?
3. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
4. Describe how Lang runs into Sarah Woolf while in London in Chapter 21?
5. Why does Lang say they can't run?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
2. What happens in Chapter 11 when Lang decides to go wait for O'Neil to walk out of his business?
3. What does Francisco explain about the money?
4. What do Ronnie and Lang find in Sarah's diary?
5. Describe what happens when Lang goes to see Phillip in Chapter 21.
6. Describe the conversation that happens between Murdah and Lang in Chapter 13.
7. Describe the meeting and conversation between Sarah and Thomas after Thomas' arrival in Prague.
8. What does Barnes tell Lang about democracy?
9. Explain why Sarah was so wiling to help Barnes.
10. What does Ricky come to realize about Solomon's knowledge of their mission and what does he decide to do about it?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)