|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lang see that lets him know that there is a man that stays with Ronnie?
(b) Several suits.
(c) Ronnie's engagement ring.
(d) His and her bath towels.
2. What does Lang explain is the reason he didn't hear the knock on his door at first in Chapter 19?
(a) He was listening to the television too loud.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was sleeping.
(d) He was on the phone with Solomon.
3. What does Solomon ask Lang in Chapter 19?
(a) If he knows Murdah.
(b) If he has paid his taxes.
(c) What his relationship with Sarah Woolf is.
(d) Whose team he is on.
4. What is the significance of the cafe Thomas is sent to find soon after his work begins with the operation?
(a) There's a letter for him with the bartender.
(b) There's a Coca-Cola shade over a table.
(c) There's a waitress who knows a key word.
(d) There's a man wearing a trench coat.
5. Where do Ronnie and Lang go after they are done at the Woolf residence?
(a) To Lang's apartment.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To try and call Solomon.
(d) To Ronnie's flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the photographs that Solomon shows to Lang?
2. What is the name of the faction that Lang has infiltrated?
3. What is this person accused of?
4. How long is Thomas kept in jail?
5. Where does Lang tell Latifa that he was when he returns from his meeting with Solomon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Thomas insist that he see Sarah after his arrival in Prague?
2. Describe the conversation that Lang and Ronnie have when they first arrive at her flat in Chapter 11.
3. Describe the meeting and conversation between Sarah and Thomas after Thomas' arrival in Prague.
4. What does Solomon show Lang in Chapter 19?
5. Describe the conversation that happens between Murdah and Lang in Chapter 13.
6. Briefly describe Thomas' relationship with Solomon. Why will this relationship impact the story line?
7. At the end of Chapter 11 what does Lang say he should have done when he saw Barnes walk in?
8. Describe what happens when Lang goes in to see Dirk.
9. Explain why Sarah was so wiling to help Barnes.
10. What are the things Thomas does in order to get ready to kill Dirk Von Der Hoewe?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)