|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah say is the reason that her father would never be involved in drugs?
(a) Her mother got on drugs and left the family.
(b) Her father had been addicted to them in his youth.
(c) Sarah had tried them once and nearly died.
(d) Her older brother died from a drug overdose.
2. What is the only thing that Lang finds rather odd on Richie's body?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A state of the art tranq gun.
(c) A Glock self-loading pistol.
(d) A very effective switch blade knife.
3. Who gave the Ministry of Defence the information about Lang being asked to murder Woolf?
(a) An undercover police operation.
(c) An anonymous source.
(d) The Americans.
4. What does Lang learn that Rayner was doing at Woolf's house?
(a) He was working as Woolf's bodyguard.
(b) He was an undercover cop.
(c) He was following Lang.
(d) He was hired to murdered Wolf.
5. Why does Lang say that Woolf might have picked Lang to ask to commit the murder?
(a) Lang had been asked before and said no.
(b) Lang's brother had been murdered.
(c) Lang's military record shows how much he values life.
(d) Lang isn't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang tell Woolf when he calls in Chapter 6?
2. What does Sarah Woolf explain to Lang about McCluskey?
3. What does Lang wonder about after he leaves O'Neil's office?
4. What does Lang tell O'Neil is obviously happening?
5. What does Lang say is the most important thing he knows for a fact at the end of Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Sarah Woolf and Lang have in Chapter 1 when they first meet.
2. What does Lang find while trying to get out of the building?
3. What does Lang speculate might be the reason that Woolf tried to hire Lang to kill him?
4. Describe what Solomon tells Lang in chapter four when Lang asks why the Ministry of Defence is involved in Woolf is all there is a drug charge?
5. Describe the conversation that Lang and the man he dubs Groomed have.
6. What happens when the men arrive at the art gallery with Lang?
7. How does Lang get in to see Russell Barnes?
8. Describe the conversation in the first chapter about breaking someone's arm.
9. What happens when O'Neil arrives in Lang's hospital room?
10. What does Lang explain about the conspiracy to commit murder charge when he first learns about it?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)