|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 4 what does Solomon say about people not being assassins?
(a) It is a very hard thing to prove.
(b) Assassins ususally don't advertise.
(c) No one is an assassin until he becomes one.
(d) Assassin is as assassin does.
2. What does Lang tell Richie he needs to do?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Stretch his legs.
(d) Get a drink.
3. What does Sarah tell the police that the main character was doing at the home?
(a) There to fix a busted pipe.
(b) Staying in the spare bedroom as a friend of the family.
(c) Family security guard.
(d) On a date with Sarah.
4. What does Lang step on as he comes up to check on Woolf?
(a) Nuts and bolts.
(b) Woolf's fingers.
(c) Empty shell casings.
(d) Woolf's teeth.
5. Why does Lang say that Woolf might have picked Lang to ask to commit the murder?
(a) Lang's brother had been murdered.
(b) Lang's military record shows how much he values life.
(c) Lang had been asked before and said no.
(d) Lang isn't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang tell Paulie he has done since he left the army?
2. What does O'Neil explain that Woolf is being investigated for?
3. What kind of vehicle pulls out onto the street after Lang as he leaves on his bike?
4. How many men does Lang say you need to effectively escape a hostile building?
5. What was Lang looking at when Woolf tells Lang to 'sleep on it' in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men arrive at the art gallery with Lang?
2. What does O'Neil tell Sarah Woolf when he comes to talk to her and Lang in Chapter 3?
3. What do Solomon and Lang discuss when Lang tells Solomon that they know each other and Solomon should know that Lang would never kill someone for money?
4. Describe the scene when Lang and Solomon first arrive at O'Neil's office.
5. Describe the conversation that Lang and the man he dubs Groomed have.
6. How does Lang get out of the bed he is tied to in Chapter 8?
7. Describe what Solomon tells Lang in chapter four when Lang asks why the Ministry of Defence is involved in Woolf is all there is a drug charge?
8. Describe the conversation in the first chapter about breaking someone's arm.
9. What does Lang speculate might be the reason that Woolf tried to hire Lang to kill him?
10. What happens when Solomon arrives at Lang's apartment?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)