|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lang follow when he/she comes out of the Ministry of Defence?
(a) Sarah Woolf.
2. What does Lang explain is the reason he didn't hear the knock on his door at first in Chapter 19?
(a) He was on the phone with Solomon.
(b) He was listening to the television too loud.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He was sleeping.
3. Why does Lang say they can't run?
(a) They are being followed.
(b) They will find them no matter where they go.
(c) He is in love with Ronnie.
(d) Other people are going to die.
4. Who is waiting for Lang outside his apartment when he returns home from Murdah's house?
(d) Sarah Woolf.
5. Where does Lang tell Latifa that he was when he returns from his meeting with Solomon?
(a) Went to go and talk to Francisco.
(b) Went to ski.
(c) Out for a walk.
(d) Went to get something to eat.
6. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
(a) To help Thomas find a place to stay.
(b) To teach Thomas to fly a helicopter.
(c) To be Thomas' tour guide in the city.
(d) To be Thomas' trainer.
7. What does Barnes say it is going to cost if Lang wants to make trouble for him?
(b) Lang's life.
(c) Everything Lang has ever had.
(d) A lot more than Lang can cover.
8. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
(a) That Lang's pants are undone.
(b) That the Americans are looking for Lang.
(c) That Lang has a warrant out for his arrest.
(d) That Lang is in very, very serious trouble.
9. What is Lang carrying with him in Chapter 11 while he walks past the Ministry of Defence?
(a) A map and a camera.
(b) A cell phone and brief case.
(c) A picketing sign.
(d) A vase of flowers.
10. What does Lang say it did to him after he heard the name that was used to move the money for the terrorists in Chapter 20?
(a) Brought him to a numbing point.
(b) Made him realize how much was at stake.
(c) Made him angry.
(d) Forced him to reevaluate him position.
11. Thomas is known to this group by another name. What is that name?
12. Who offers Thomas a ride when he is released from jail?
(b) The police.
13. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
(a) Ben Braddock.
(b) Greg Kaneer.
(c) Naimh Murdah.
(d) Frank Pollasik.
14. What does Sarah tell Lang that they should do?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Go into hiding.
(c) Get married.
(d) Make a run for it.
15. What is the significance of the cafe Thomas is sent to find soon after his work begins with the operation?
(a) There's a waitress who knows a key word.
(b) There's a man wearing a trench coat.
(c) There's a letter for him with the bartender.
(d) There's a Coca-Cola shade over a table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the cell where Thomas is thrown when he's arrested?
2. What does Dirk do when Lang offers to shake his hand in Chapter 19?
3. What does Lang notice about Dirk when he stands up in Chapter 19?
4. What is the job of the man Thomas is to assassinate?
5. Who does Thomas realize is hiding near the place where he and his group are planning the assassination?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)