|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main weapon of the operation Thomas is involved in?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A machete.
(c) A nuclear bomb.
(d) A machine gun.
2. What does Barnes reply when Lang says that they both were raised in a democratic country?
(a) Voting every four years is not the same as democracy.
(b) Democracy shemocracy.
(c) Democracy is a lie.
(d) Democracy needs to be encouraged too.
3. What is Lang carrying with him in Chapter 11 while he walks past the Ministry of Defence?
(a) A cell phone and brief case.
(b) A picketing sign.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) A map and a camera.
4. What does Barnes say another two million American citizens are going to do that year?
(a) Become terrorists.
(b) Start politics.
(c) Become lawyers.
5. How long is Thomas kept in jail?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Four days.
6. What does Ronnie say she found at Sarah's office?
(a) Sarah's diary.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Sarah's daily planner.
(d) The Graduate Studies file.
7. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
(a) The sharpshooter who is going to commit the assassination.
(b) The ower of a ski resort who is working with Thomas.
(c) The man Thomas is supposed to assassinate.
(d) The man who is supposed to train Thomas on his upcoming mission.
8. What is the name of the police operation Thomas is supposed to be involved in?
(a) Operation Dead Body.
(b) Dead or Alive.
(c) Deadly Operation.
(d) Operation Dead Wood.
9. What does Barnes tell Lang after Lang explains what he believes is going on in regards to the Graduate Studies and the fact that Barnes is corrupt?
(a) That Lang has no idea how much further this goes.
(b) That Lang could never prove any of this.
(c) That Lang could join their group very easily.
(d) That Lang is right.
10. What does Barnes say the American people want each year?
(a) An easier lifestyle.
(b) A better government.
(c) Higher wages.
(d) High heel shoes that don't hurt your feet.
11. Thomas introduces himself to his driver. What does Thomas say his name is?
12. What does Lang tell Sarah they have to do?
(a) The right thing.
(b) Stop Barnes.
(c) Own up to their crimes.
(d) Help Ronnie.
13. How many men are in the cell where Thomas is thrown when he's arrested?
14. What does Solomon ask Lang in Chapter 19?
(a) Whose team he is on.
(b) If he has paid his taxes.
(c) What his relationship with Sarah Woolf is.
(d) If he knows Murdah.
15. Where does Thomas go to meet with Sarah?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A boat.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of the man Thomas is to assassinate?
2. Who does Lang first go to see when he arrives back in London in Chapter 21?
3. What does Lang explain that Dirk is going to have to do for the next few months?
4. Who does Lang follow when he/she comes out of the Ministry of Defence?
5. Why does Lang say they can't run?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)