|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe how Lang runs into Sarah Woolf while in London in Chapter 21?
(a) Lang follows her.
(b) The bump into each other ousdie Barne's office.
(c) They happen to have dinner at the same place.
(d) They have a car accident.
2. Who is the person Thomas meets at the cafe?
3. What does Murdah do to convince Lang that he is serious in Chapter 13?
(a) Shows Lang a picture of Woolf moments before his death.
(b) Shoots Lang in the foot.
(c) Kills Lucas.
(d) Shows a picture of Sarah being held captive.
4. Where does Lang tell Latifa that he was when he returns from his meeting with Solomon?
(a) Went to ski.
(b) Went to go and talk to Francisco.
(c) Went to get something to eat.
(d) Out for a walk.
5. Who does Lang follow when he/she comes out of the Ministry of Defence?
(b) Sarah Woolf.
6. What does Mike Lucas tell Lang?
(a) To be careful.
(b) To get out of town.
(c) To forget about Sarah Woolf.
(d) To tie his shoes.
7. Who is O'Neil meeting at the strip club?
(b) Sarah Woolf.
(c) One of the men that had helped to kill Woolf.
8. In Chapter 12 what does Lang say is his only concern?
(a) The safety of Sarah Woolf.
(b) Being left alone.
(c) Revenge for Alexander Woolf.
(d) Where is Waldo.
9. What does Barnes say the American people want each year?
(a) Higher wages.
(b) High heel shoes that don't hurt your feet.
(c) An easier lifestyle.
(d) A better government.
10. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
(a) To help Thomas find a place to stay.
(b) To be Thomas' trainer.
(c) To teach Thomas to fly a helicopter.
(d) To be Thomas' tour guide in the city.
11. What does Lang say it did to him after he heard the name that was used to move the money for the terrorists in Chapter 20?
(a) Forced him to reevaluate him position.
(b) Made him realize how much was at stake.
(c) Made him angry.
(d) Brought him to a numbing point.
12. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
(a) Ben Braddock.
(b) Naimh Murdah.
(c) Greg Kaneer.
(d) Frank Pollasik.
13. What month does Thomas face the task of a Dutch assassination?
14. What is this person accused of?
15. What does Sarah tell Lang that they should do?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go into hiding.
(d) Make a run for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scenario do Lang and Solomon NOT come up with after seeing the pictures of Sarah and Barnes together?
2. What is the real reason that Lang wants to stay in Murren in Chapter 19?
3. What does Lang say when O'Neil says that Lang followed him there?
4. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
5. What does Sarah talk about during her meeting with Thomas?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)