|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barnes say the money goes when a terrorist pays half a billion dollars on weapons?
(b) The president.
(c) To the American people.
(d) To the little people.
2. Where is Thomas as Chapter 15 opens?
3. What does Ronnie say she found at Sarah's office?
(a) Sarah's diary.
(b) Sarah's daily planner.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) The Graduate Studies file.
4. Who is first blamed for the attack in Chapter 19?
(c) Swiss freedom fighters.
5. In Chapter 12 what does Lang say is his only concern?
(a) Revenge for Alexander Woolf.
(b) Where is Waldo.
(c) The safety of Sarah Woolf.
(d) Being left alone.
6. Who does Thomas realize is hiding near the place where he and his group are planning the assassination?
7. Who is the person Thomas meets at the cafe?
8. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
(a) To be Thomas' trainer.
(b) To be Thomas' tour guide in the city.
(c) To teach Thomas to fly a helicopter.
(d) To help Thomas find a place to stay.
9. What do Thomas and Ronnie tell Phillip that Lang's profession is in Chapter 21?
10. Who does Lang follow when he/she comes out of the Ministry of Defence?
(c) Sarah Woolf.
11. What does Murdah do to convince Lang that he is serious in Chapter 13?
(a) Shows a picture of Sarah being held captive.
(b) Kills Lucas.
(c) Shoots Lang in the foot.
(d) Shows Lang a picture of Woolf moments before his death.
12. What does Thomas do upon his return to his room?
(a) Goes directly to bed.
(b) Goes to a cafe for coffee.
(c) Falls asleep in a chair.
(d) Waits for the police to arrive.
13. Who is in the room when Lang arrives?
(a) Solomon and Dirk Van Der Hoewe.
(b) Dirk Van Der Hoewe and Sarah Woolf.
(c) Barnes and O'Neil.
(d) A minister and the police.
14. What does Barnes reply when Lang says that they both were raised in a democratic country?
(a) Democracy shemocracy.
(b) Democracy needs to be encouraged too.
(c) Voting every four years is not the same as democracy.
(d) Democracy is a lie.
15. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
(a) They threatened to kill her.
(b) She is in love with Barnes.
(c) They offered her money.
(d) They told her they were the good guys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Lang outside his apartment when he returns home from Murdah's house?
2. What is the significance of the cafe Thomas is sent to find soon after his work begins with the operation?
3. Thomas introduces himself to his driver. What does Thomas say his name is?
4. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
5. What is the real reason that Lang wants to stay in Murren in Chapter 19?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)