|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murdah do to convince Lang that he is serious in Chapter 13?
(a) Shows Lang a picture of Woolf moments before his death.
(b) Kills Lucas.
(c) Shoots Lang in the foot.
(d) Shows a picture of Sarah being held captive.
2. What does Murdah admit to being?
(a) An arms dealer.
(b) The power behind the CIA.
(c) A terrorist.
3. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
(a) Carry out a terrorist act.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Stay out of their business.
(d) Learn to use the helicopter.
4. Where does Lang tell Latifa that he was when he returns from his meeting with Solomon?
(a) Went to ski.
(b) Went to get something to eat.
(c) Went to go and talk to Francisco.
(d) Out for a walk.
5. What is Lang carrying with him in Chapter 11 while he walks past the Ministry of Defence?
(a) A cell phone and brief case.
(b) A map and a camera.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) A picketing sign.
6. What is on the photographs that Solomon shows to Lang?
(a) Sarah standing over her father.
(b) Sarah badly hurt.
(c) Ronnie being held by Barnes's men.
(d) Sarah and Barnes kissing.
7. What does Lang tell Sarah they have to do?
(a) Help Ronnie.
(b) The right thing.
(c) Own up to their crimes.
(d) Stop Barnes.
8. What does Barnes say another two million American citizens are going to do that year?
(a) Start politics.
(b) Become lawyers.
(c) Become terrorists.
9. Who is O'Neil meeting at the strip club?
(a) One of the men that had helped to kill Woolf.
(d) Sarah Woolf.
10. What does Lang explain that Dirk is going to have to do for the next few months?
(a) Have a few surgeries.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Get physical therapy.
(d) Lay low.
11. After talking to O'Neil in Chapter 21 what does Lang feel O'Neil will do?
(a) Have Solomon arrest Barnes.
(b) Destroy all files with Barnes's name on it.
(c) Take an immediate vacation.
(d) Increase his Prozac subscription.
12. Who does Thomas realize is hiding near the place where he and his group are planning the assassination?
13. What does Barnes say the American people want each year?
(a) A better government.
(b) Higher wages.
(c) An easier lifestyle.
(d) High heel shoes that don't hurt your feet.
14. What does Sarah tell Lang that they should do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Go into hiding.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Make a run for it.
15. What month does Thomas face the task of a Dutch assassination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnes say it is going to cost if Lang wants to make trouble for him?
2. Who is in the room when Lang arrives?
3. What two things does Thomas note about Sarah's appearance?
4. What is the main weapon of the operation Thomas is involved in?
5. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)