|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group Thomas meets up with to perform this assassination?
2. What does Sarah talk about during her meeting with Thomas?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her love for him.
(d) Her hunger.
3. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
(a) They told her they were the good guys.
(b) They threatened to kill her.
(c) She is in love with Barnes.
(d) They offered her money.
4. What does Mr. Murdah say that he has been doing since he heard about Lang?
(a) Trying to get Lang out of the picture.
(b) Trying to find Lang.
(c) Cheering for Lang.
(d) Planning out their meeting.
5. What do Thomas and Ronnie tell Phillip that Lang's profession is in Chapter 21?
6. What is the significance of the cafe Thomas is sent to find soon after his work begins with the operation?
(a) There's a man wearing a trench coat.
(b) There's a Coca-Cola shade over a table.
(c) There's a waitress who knows a key word.
(d) There's a letter for him with the bartender.
7. What does Lang say it did to him after he heard the name that was used to move the money for the terrorists in Chapter 20?
(a) Made him realize how much was at stake.
(b) Brought him to a numbing point.
(c) Made him angry.
(d) Forced him to reevaluate him position.
8. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
(a) Ben Braddock.
(b) Naimh Murdah.
(c) Frank Pollasik.
(d) Greg Kaneer.
9. What does Murdah admit to being?
(b) An arms dealer.
(c) A terrorist.
(d) The power behind the CIA.
10. What does Lang explain that Dirk is going to have to do for the next few months?
(a) Get physical therapy.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Have a few surgeries.
(d) Lay low.
11. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
(a) Stay out of their business.
(b) Learn to use the helicopter.
(c) Carry out a terrorist act.
(d) Leave the country.
12. Where does Barnes say the money goes when a terrorist pays half a billion dollars on weapons?
(a) The president.
(b) To the little people.
(d) To the American people.
13. What is on the photographs that Solomon shows to Lang?
(a) Ronnie being held by Barnes's men.
(b) Sarah and Barnes kissing.
(c) Sarah standing over her father.
(d) Sarah badly hurt.
14. Who is first blamed for the attack in Chapter 19?
(c) Swiss freedom fighters.
15. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
(a) To teach Thomas to fly a helicopter.
(b) To be Thomas' tour guide in the city.
(c) To help Thomas find a place to stay.
(d) To be Thomas' trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas is known to this group by another name. What is that name?
2. Where does Lang tell Latifa that he was when he returns from his meeting with Solomon?
3. How many men are in the cell where Thomas is thrown when he's arrested?
4. Who does Thomas find when he arrives at this destination?
5. What does Barnes reply when Lang says that they both were raised in a democratic country?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)