|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lang do when Richie puts his face close to Lang's face?
(a) Wraps his legs around Richie's neck.
(b) Head butts him.
(c) Flips the table over on Richie.
(d) Bites Richie's nose.
2. What does Lang step on as he comes up to check on Woolf?
(a) Woolf's fingers.
(b) Empty shell casings.
(c) Nuts and bolts.
(d) Woolf's teeth.
3. What does Solomon say when Lang asks if he is in trouble?
(a) Who knows.
(b) Not really.
(c) Seems like it.
(d) Isn't he always.
4. What does Woolf say when Lang asks how to get in touch with him?
(a) Woolf tells Lang that they can meet at the same restaurant in a week.
(b) Woolf gives him a number.
(c) Woolf tells him to call Sarah.
(d) Woolf says he will contact Lang.
5. Who arrives with Woolf when he arrives for his dinner with Lang?
(b) A new bodyguard.
(c) Sarah Woolf.
6. What does Solomon tell Lang about Woolf in Chapter 4?
(a) He will be killed. It's just a question of by who.
(b) He is living on borrowed time.
(c) He is a bad lot.
(d) He isn't such a bad guy.
7. What does Sarah say is the reason that her father would never be involved in drugs?
(a) Her older brother died from a drug overdose.
(b) Sarah had tried them once and nearly died.
(c) Her father had been addicted to them in his youth.
(d) Her mother got on drugs and left the family.
8. What reason does Lang speculate is the reason that Woolf asked Lang to kill him?
(a) To throw the suspision off of Woolf.
(b) He has a death wish.
(c) To try and separate the CIA and the Ministry of Defence.
(d) To slow up Woolf's other enemies.
9. What does Solomon tell Lang when Lang finishes explaining that McCluskey and Woolf are the same person?
(a) We already knew that.
(b) Neither of those statements is entirely true.
(d) Of course.
10. What does Lang notice about the way that the men talk in Chapter 7?
(a) They are American.
(b) They are trying to cover up their accents.
(c) They are government officials.
(d) English isn't their first language.
11. What does Woolf tell Lang is lying beside Lang's phone?
(a) A restaraunt menu.
(b) A tourist guide.
(c) An address.
(d) A map.
12. What was Lang looking at when Woolf tells Lang to 'sleep on it' in Chapter 7?
(a) An offer of employment.
(b) A new car.
(c) Sarah's bottom.
(d) Photographs of the helicopter.
13. Who does Lang see following him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Sarah Woolf.
(b) CIA agents.
14. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
(a) Graduate Studies.
(b) J. Jackson.
(d) T. Offee.
15. What is the only thing that Lang finds rather odd on Richie's body?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A Glock self-loading pistol.
(c) A very effective switch blade knife.
(d) A state of the art tranq gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solomon say the Ministry of Defence believes might be the ones who are trying to make it look as if Lang is the killer?
2. What does Lang learn that Rayner was doing at Woolf's house?
3. What does Lang tell Richie he needs to do?
4. What does Lang tell Woolf when he calls in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Paulie say he gave Lang's name to?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)