|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lang explain that a piece of him wanted Woolf to die?
(a) Because Woolf was in so much pain.
(b) So he could walk away.
(c) So he would be free to do something.
(d) To make Lang feel vendicated in killing the men in the building.
2. What is the only thing that Lang finds rather odd on Richie's body?
(a) A very effective switch blade knife.
(b) A state of the art tranq gun.
(c) Pepper spray.
(d) A Glock self-loading pistol.
3. What does Lang say about scars?
(a) They are always good to break the ice.
(b) He is always trying to look tougher.
(c) They go with virtually any outfit.
(d) They are chick magnets.
4. What does O'Neil explain that Woolf is being investigated for?
(d) Trafficking drugs.
5. What does the main character say when Sarah asks if she is supposed to believe him just because he has a nice face?
(a) It worked on the last house he killed someone at.
(b) He asked if she realy thought his face was nice.
(c) He would believe anything she said.
(d) He got dolled up just for her.
6. What does Lang tell Richie he needs to do?
(a) Stretch his legs.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Get a drink.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
7. Who does Solomon say saved Lang's life when he was shot?
(a) Alexander Woolf.
(b) A patron in the art gallery.
(c) The young girl from the gallery.
(d) The two agents following him.
8. Who does Lang see in the building into which he follows McCluskey?
(b) CIA agents.
(c) Sarah Woolf and McCluskey.
9. Where does Solomon say that he believes Alexander Woolf is at that moment in Chapter 4 while Solomon and Lang are drinking?
(a) In the states.
(b) On an airplane.
(c) At his home.
(d) Buying more drugs.
10. What is it that keeps coming into Lang's mind while he is trying to sleep that keeps him awake in Chapter 4?
(a) The fact that Solomon thought he might be capable of murder.
(b) The money in his account.
(c) Sarah Woolf.
(d) The thought of being set up for murder.
11. What does Lang step on as he comes up to check on Woolf?
(a) Nuts and bolts.
(b) Woolf's teeth.
(c) Empty shell casings.
(d) Woolf's fingers.
12. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
(a) The Eagle has landed.
(b) Woolf Industries.
(c) Graduate Studies.
(d) Harvard University.
13. What does Lang say is the most important thing he knows for a fact at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Woolf is in as much trouble as he is.
(b) The men don't intend to kill him right away.
(c) He is going to die before they finish questioning him.
(d) He is the only one that knows that his neck isn't broken.
14. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Punches O'Neil in the nose.
(d) Admits that she knows this is true.
15. What is all that remains to remind Sarah and the main character of Rayner two hours after he first attacked the main character?
(a) Just a smell.
(b) A pool of blood.
(c) A chalk outline.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Lang about his injury?
2. What does the main character sit down with after he gets home?
3. What does Lang tell Mr. Woolf when Woolf asks if Lang would like to meet somewhere to eat?
4. What does the man say that he is when Lang asks if he is a doctor?
5. What does Lang do when Richie puts his face close to Lang's face?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)