Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1: Chapter 1-3
1. Describe the conversation in the first chapter about breaking someone's arm.
2. What happens when Lang returns to his apartment in Chapter 2?
3. What happens when Solomon arrives at Lang's apartment?
4. Describe the scene when Lang and Solomon first arrive at O'Neil's office.
5. What does Lang explain about the conspiracy to commit murder charge when he first learns about it?
6. What does Lang recall about the man that approached him for the job of killing Woolf?
This section contains 894 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)