|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chatper 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon say the Ministry of Defence believes might be the ones who are trying to make it look as if Lang is the killer?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Woolf's business partners.
(c) The local mafia.
(d) A South Columbian drug cartel.
2. What does Solomon tell Lang when he wakes him up?
(a) That there is a job that needs to be done.
(b) That he has really missed Lang.
(c) That they are late for a meeting.
(d) That they are going to the zoo.
3. What does Sarah talk about during her meeting with Thomas?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her hunger.
(d) Her love for him.
4. Who arrives with Woolf when he arrives for his dinner with Lang?
(a) A new bodyguard.
(b) Sarah Woolf.
5. In Chapter 12 what does Lang say is his only concern?
(a) The safety of Sarah Woolf.
(b) Revenge for Alexander Woolf.
(c) Being left alone.
(d) Where is Waldo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnes tell Lang after Lang explains what he believes is going on in regards to the Graduate Studies and the fact that Barnes is corrupt?
2. Who is the leader of the group Thomas meets up with to perform this assassination?
3. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
4. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
5. What does Sarah say is the reason that her father would never be involved in drugs?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)