|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chatper 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Woolf?
(a) He was fed poison.
(b) He dies from his previously inflicted wounds.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He is shot by Groomed.
2. What does Lang tell Mr. Woolf when Woolf asks if Lang would like to meet somewhere to eat?
(a) Lang says he is not hungry.
(b) Lang tells Woolf not to bring any guns.
(c) That the phone is a party line and there had better be room for ten.
(d) Lang says he is on a diet.
3. What does Sarah say when Lang talks to her on the phone in Chapter 24?
(a) She wants Lang to come out.
(b) She is waiting for him.
(c) She is sorry.
(d) She is going with Murdah.
4. What does Lang decide after Richie curses at him?
(a) Lang feels better about what he is going to do to Richie.
(b) Richie is nervous.
(c) These guys aren't bred for manners.
(d) Richie isn't happy about what is going on.
5. Who is in the room when Lang arrives?
(a) Barnes and O'Neil.
(b) Dirk Van Der Hoewe and Sarah Woolf.
(c) A minister and the police.
(d) Solomon and Dirk Van Der Hoewe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
2. What does Lang say is the most important thing he knows for a fact at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What does Woolf say when Lang asks how to get in touch with him?
4. What kind of vehicle pulls out onto the street after Lang as he leaves on his bike?
5. Who does Lang see following him at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)