|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chatper 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Lang say about his time with the Scots Guard?
(a) He was honorably discharged.
(b) They taught him everything he knows.
(c) He was a member of the military police.
(d) He was with them for too long.
2. What does Barnes say the American people want each year?
(a) An easier lifestyle.
(b) Higher wages.
(c) High heel shoes that don't hurt your feet.
(d) A better government.
3. What does the main character drive home?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cop car.
(d) An off road vehicle.
4. What does Solomon ask Lang in Chapter 19?
(a) If he knows Murdah.
(b) Whose team he is on.
(c) What his relationship with Sarah Woolf is.
(d) If he has paid his taxes.
5. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
(a) That the Americans are looking for Lang.
(b) That Lang has a warrant out for his arrest.
(c) That Lang's pants are undone.
(d) That Lang is in very, very serious trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon tell Lang when he wakes him up?
2. What does Solomon say when Lang asks if he is in trouble?
3. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
4. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
5. What does Thomas do upon his return to his room?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)