|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character NOT say about the person that taught him unarmed combat?
(a) The person was killed by a widow in a bar.
(b) The person had only one arm.
(c) The person had been a banker.
(d) The person said that pain was something you did to yourself.
2. What is the main weapon of the operation Thomas is involved in?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A machete.
(c) A nuclear bomb.
(d) A helicopter.
3. Where does Solomon say that he believes Alexander Woolf is at that moment in Chapter 4 while Solomon and Lang are drinking?
(a) At his home.
(b) On an airplane.
(c) In the states.
(d) Buying more drugs.
4. What does Lang tell Barnes that he is there to question about when he first arrives at Barnes' office?
(a) The recent murder of Woolf.
(b) Why the economy is not in better shape.
(c) Graduate studies.
(d) The reason that the Ministry is involved in the Woolf situation.
5. What does Sarah say is the reason that her father would never be involved in drugs?
(a) Sarah had tried them once and nearly died.
(b) Her mother got on drugs and left the family.
(c) Her older brother died from a drug overdose.
(d) Her father had been addicted to them in his youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon ask Lang in Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 12 what does Lang say is his only concern?
3. What does Lang explain that Dirk is going to have to do for the next few months?
4. Where does Thomas go to meet with Sarah?
5. Who does Lang see in the building into which he follows McCluskey?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)