|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murdah tell Lang that they want him to do?
(a) Learn to use the helicopter.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Carry out a terrorist act.
(d) Stay out of their business.
2. What is Lang carrying with him in Chapter 11 while he walks past the Ministry of Defence?
(a) A map and a camera.
(b) A vase of flowers.
(c) A picketing sign.
(d) A cell phone and brief case.
3. What reason does Lang speculate is the reason that Woolf asked Lang to kill him?
(a) To slow up Woolf's other enemies.
(b) To try and separate the CIA and the Ministry of Defence.
(c) He has a death wish.
(d) To throw the suspision off of Woolf.
4. What does Woolf ask Lang when Lang finds him in the room?
(a) He asks if Lang will stop these men.
(b) He asks if Lang would like to be his new bodyguard.
(c) He asks if Lang is a good man.
(d) He asks if Lang will watch over Sarah.
5. What does Lang see that lets him know that there is a man that stays with Ronnie?
(b) His and her bath towels.
(c) Ronnie's engagement ring.
(d) Several suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in the red room introduce himself as?
2. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
3. What does Woolf tell Lang is lying beside Lang's phone?
4. What happens to Woolf?
5. Who shot Lang?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)