|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 15-16; Part 2: Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solomon answer when Lang asks if Solomon is drinking with him as a social activity?
(a) Solomon wants to make sure Lang isn't attacked.
(b) Solomon wants to make sure Lang doesn't go after Woolf.
(c) Solomon has orders to stay close to Lang.
(d) Solomon has been told to get Lang drunk and question him.
2. What does Ronnie say she found at Sarah's office?
(a) The Graduate Studies file.
(b) Sarah's daily planner.
(c) Sarah's diary.
(d) A cell phone.
3. What does Lang think about while recovering at the King's Cross Bed and Breakfast?
(a) How to find Solomon without O'Neil.
(b) How he can get out of the country.
(c) Is he a good man.
(d) If Sarah would leave with him.
4. What happens to Woolf?
(a) He was fed poison.
(b) He is shot by Groomed.
(c) He dies from his previously inflicted wounds.
(d) He has a heart attack.
5. What does the cabbie ask when Lang hops in and says 'follow that cab'(page 61)?
(a) He asks if there is extra money in it for him.
(b) He asks if the man is sleeping with Lang's wife or if Lang is sleeping with his.
(c) He asks if Lang is a cop.
(d) He asks if Lang is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police operation Thomas is supposed to be involved in?
2. What does Lang notice about the way that the men talk in Chapter 7?
3. What does O'Neil explain that Woolf is being investigated for?
4. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
5. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)