|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 15-16; Part 2: Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lang tell Mr. Woolf when Woolf asks if Lang would like to meet somewhere to eat?
(a) Lang tells Woolf not to bring any guns.
(b) Lang says he is not hungry.
(c) Lang says he is on a diet.
(d) That the phone is a party line and there had better be room for ten.
2. What does Lang tell Woolf when he calls in Chapter 6?
(a) That he wants nothing more to do with the Woolf family.
(b) That he is keeping Mr. Woolf's money as a pain and suffering expense.
(c) That his time with the Woolf family will give him stories to tell his grandchildren.
(d) That he can't talk and to call back later.
3. What does Lang think about while recovering at the King's Cross Bed and Breakfast?
(a) How to find Solomon without O'Neil.
(b) How he can get out of the country.
(c) If Sarah would leave with him.
(d) Is he a good man.
4. Who does Sarah say told her that there was a gun found in Lang's apartment that was going to be used to kill her father?
(a) FBI agents.
(b) She heard it on the news.
(d) The police.
5. What is it that keeps coming into Lang's mind while he is trying to sleep that keeps him awake in Chapter 4?
(a) The thought of being set up for murder.
(b) The fact that Solomon thought he might be capable of murder.
(c) The money in his account.
(d) Sarah Woolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon say when Lang asks if he is in trouble?
2. What does the main character tell the girl that makes her stop dialing the police?
3. What was Lang dreaming he was doing when the sunlight woke him up?
4. Where does Solomon say that he believes Alexander Woolf is at that moment in Chapter 4 while Solomon and Lang are drinking?
5. What does the main character do to make Rayner loosen the grip on his arm?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)