|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 15-16; Part 2: Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solomon say when Lang says that Solomon wouldn't kill anyone for money?
(a) That he has killed more than he knows.
(b) That he has his breaking point, just like any man.
(c) That he has killed a man and two women.
(d) That he is responsible for the deaths of an entire orphanage.
2. Who does Solomon say saved Lang's life when he was shot?
(a) Alexander Woolf.
(b) The young girl from the gallery.
(c) A patron in the art gallery.
(d) The two agents following him.
3. What does Woolf say is the reason that he asked Lang to commit murder?
(a) To throw the Americans off his trail.
(b) To see what kind of man he is.
(c) To see if Lang could be bought and what was the price.
(d) He was trying to make sure he would die how he wanted.
4. What does Thomas Lang say about his time with the Scots Guard?
(a) He was with them for too long.
(b) They taught him everything he knows.
(c) He was a member of the military police.
(d) He was honorably discharged.
5. What does Leather face say when Lang says he refuses to say anything else until he sees a doctor?
(a) They wouldn't want to waste the doctor's time.
(b) They don't know any doctors.
(c) They laugh as they walk out.
(d) They assure him he will see a good physician shortly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
2. What does Sarah Woolf explain to Lang about McCluskey?
3. In Chapter 12 what does Lang say is his only concern?
4. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
5. Who is waiting for Lang outside his apartment when he returns home from Murdah's house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)