|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon say saved Lang's life when he was shot?
(a) A patron in the art gallery.
(b) Alexander Woolf.
(c) The two agents following him.
(d) The young girl from the gallery.
2. What does Lang think about while recovering at the King's Cross Bed and Breakfast?
(a) How he can get out of the country.
(b) Is he a good man.
(c) If Sarah would leave with him.
(d) How to find Solomon without O'Neil.
3. For how long does the main character say he had previously been in prison?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three minutes.
4. What does Woolf say when Lang asks how to get in touch with him?
(a) Woolf gives him a number.
(b) Woolf tells him to call Sarah.
(c) Woolf says he will contact Lang.
(d) Woolf tells Lang that they can meet at the same restaurant in a week.
5. Who does Solomon say the Ministry of Defence believes might be the ones who are trying to make it look as if Lang is the killer?
(a) The local mafia.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Woolf's business partners.
(d) A South Columbian drug cartel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lang dreaming he was doing when the sunlight woke him up?
2. What does Lang tell Barnes that he is there to question about when he first arrives at Barnes' office?
3. What does Leather face say when Lang says he refuses to say anything else until he sees a doctor?
4. Who does Paulie say he gave Lang's name to?
5. What does Lang say about scars?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)