|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
(a) T. Offee.
(b) Graduate Studies.
(d) J. Jackson.
2. What does Woolf ask Lang when Lang finds him in the room?
(a) He asks if Lang will stop these men.
(b) He asks if Lang will watch over Sarah.
(c) He asks if Lang would like to be his new bodyguard.
(d) He asks if Lang is a good man.
3. What does Woolf tell Lang is lying beside Lang's phone?
(a) An address.
(b) A restaraunt menu.
(c) A tourist guide.
(d) A map.
4. When Solomon and O'Neil call Lang, while Lang is eating with Paulie, what do they ask Lang?
(a) If he is willing to take a lie detector test.
(b) If he could bring them their lunch.
(c) Why he is meeting with an attorney.
(d) If he knows where Woolf's daughter is.
5. What does Solomon tell Lang about Woolf in Chapter 4?
(a) He isn't such a bad guy.
(b) He is a bad lot.
(c) He is living on borrowed time.
(d) He will be killed. It's just a question of by who.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah Woolf explain to Lang about McCluskey?
2. How does the main character explain he knew that someone was going to kill Sarah's father?
3. What does Leather face say when Lang says he refuses to say anything else until he sees a doctor?
4. What does Woolf say is the reason that he asked Lang to commit murder?
5. What does Lang tell Richie he needs to do?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)