|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Neil explain that Woolf is being investigated for?
(a) Trafficking drugs.
2. What does Lang tell Woolf when he calls in Chapter 6?
(a) That he is keeping Mr. Woolf's money as a pain and suffering expense.
(b) That he can't talk and to call back later.
(c) That he wants nothing more to do with the Woolf family.
(d) That his time with the Woolf family will give him stories to tell his grandchildren.
3. Where does Solomon say that he believes Alexander Woolf is at that moment in Chapter 4 while Solomon and Lang are drinking?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) In the states.
(c) At his home.
(d) Buying more drugs.
4. What does the main character do to make Rayner loosen the grip on his arm?
(a) Passes gas.
(b) Urinates on him.
(c) Spits in Rayner's face.
(d) Yells in his face.
5. What does Sarah Woolf explain to Lang about McCluskey?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her father, Alexander Woolf.
(c) He is her father's bodyguard.
(d) He is her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that keeps coming into Lang's mind while he is trying to sleep that keeps him awake in Chapter 4?
2. What does O'Neil say that his men found in a search of Lang's apartment?
3. What does Lang wonder about after he leaves O'Neil's office?
4. What does Sarah say is the reason that her father would never be involved in drugs?
5. What kind of vehicle pulls out onto the street after Lang as he leaves on his bike?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)