|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lang find in his apartment in Chapter 3 when he returns from his lunch with Paulie?
(a) Sarah Woolf.
(d) Mr. Woolf.
2. What does Lang wonder about after he leaves O'Neil's office?
(a) What he is going to do with all the money that was put into his account.
(b) Why Sarah didn't know about her father's bodyguard.
(c) Why Sarah would be in on this.
(d) How they could think he was guilty.
3. What does Lang tell O'Neil is obviously happening?
(a) Woolf is behind this all.
(b) Lang is being set up.
(c) Sarah Woolf and the bodyguard are in on something.
(d) The police are being used.
4. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
(a) The Eagle has landed.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Graduate Studies.
(d) Woolf Industries.
5. What does O'Neil tell Lang that he could have him charged with?
(a) Conspiracy to murder.
(b) Attempted murder of Agent Rayner.
(d) Being a terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang tell Paulie he has done since he left the army?
2. Why does Lang explain is the reason that he declined the offer to kill Woolf?
3. What does Solomon tell Lang when he wakes him up?
4. What does the main character tell the girl that makes her stop dialing the police?
5. Who does Sarah say told her that there was a gun found in Lang's apartment that was going to be used to kill her father?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)