|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
(a) Graduate Studies.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Woolf Industries.
(d) The Eagle has landed.
2. When Solomon and O'Neil call Lang, while Lang is eating with Paulie, what do they ask Lang?
(a) Why he is meeting with an attorney.
(b) If he is willing to take a lie detector test.
(c) If he could bring them their lunch.
(d) If he knows where Woolf's daughter is.
3. What does Lang say he realizes that Solomon must be in his apartment for?
(a) To clean the apartment.
(b) To investigate the theft of his door bell.
(c) To rub his feet and make the bed.
(d) To bring him breakfast in bed.
4. Who does Paulie say he gave Lang's name to?
(a) Someone who needed their wife tailed.
(b) Someone that was supposedly looking for a body guard.
(c) Someone who needed a private job handled quietly.
(d) Someone who was working for the local mob.
5. What is all that remains to remind Sarah and the main character of Rayner two hours after he first attacked the main character?
(a) A pool of blood.
(b) His hat.
(c) Just a smell.
(d) A chalk outline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang tell Paulie he has done since he left the army?
2. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
3. What does Sarah tell the police that the main character was doing at the home?
4. What was Lang dreaming he was doing when the sunlight woke him up?
5. What does the main character tell the girl that makes her stop dialing the police?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)