|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lang dreaming he was doing when the sunlight woke him up?
(a) Brushing his hair.
(b) Trying to clean his apartment.
(c) Hoovering his carpet.
(d) Scrubbing the kitchen floor.
2. What is all that remains to remind Sarah and the main character of Rayner two hours after he first attacked the main character?
(a) A pool of blood.
(b) Just a smell.
(c) A chalk outline.
(d) His hat.
3. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Admits that she knows this is true.
(d) Punches O'Neil in the nose.
4. What does O'Neil explain that Woolf is being investigated for?
(d) Trafficking drugs.
5. What does Lang say he realizes that Solomon must be in his apartment for?
(a) To investigate the theft of his door bell.
(b) To bring him breakfast in bed.
(c) To rub his feet and make the bed.
(d) To clean the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paulie say he gave Lang's name to?
2. For how long does the main character say he had previously been in prison?
3. What does the main character do to make Rayner loosen the grip on his arm?
4. What does Lang wonder about after he leaves O'Neil's office?
5. What does O'Neil say that his men found in a search of Lang's apartment?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)