|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Lang about his injury?
(a) The bullet narrowly missed his lung.
(b) The bullet passed through his armpit.
(c) It only a flesh wound and Lang passed out from panic.
(d) An inch over and he would be in a wheelchair.
2. What does the main character sit down with after he gets home?
(a) A map of the city.
(b) His rough sketch of the man who asked him to murder Sarah's father.
(c) A pocket dictaphone.
(d) A pad of paper.
3. What does Mike Lucas tell Lang?
(a) To forget about Sarah Woolf.
(b) To be careful.
(c) To get out of town.
(d) To tie his shoes.
4. Where do Ronnie and Lang go after they are done at the Woolf residence?
(a) To try and call Solomon.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To Lang's apartment.
(d) To Ronnie's flat.
5. What does Barnes say it is going to cost if Lang wants to make trouble for him?
(a) Everything Lang has ever had.
(b) A lot more than Lang can cover.
(d) Lang's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person Thomas meets at the cafe?
2. What does Lang realize when he wakes up after the bike crash?
3. What does Solomon tell Lang about Woolf in Chapter 4?
4. What does Woolf tell Lang is lying beside Lang's phone?
5. What does the main character drive home?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)