|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lang say that Woolf might have picked Lang to ask to commit the murder?
(a) Lang's military record shows how much he values life.
(b) Lang isn't sure.
(c) Lang's brother had been murdered.
(d) Lang had been asked before and said no.
2. Who arrives with Woolf when he arrives for his dinner with Lang?
(a) Sarah Woolf.
(b) A new bodyguard.
3. What is the main weapon of the operation Thomas is involved in?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A nuclear bomb.
(d) A machete.
4. What does Lang tell Richie he needs to do?
(a) Get a drink.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Take his medication.
(d) Stretch his legs.
5. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
(a) The Eagle has landed.
(b) Woolf Industries.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Graduate Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woolf tell Lang is lying beside Lang's phone?
2. Who gave the Ministry of Defence the information about Lang being asked to murder Woolf?
3. What does Lang tell Mr. Woolf when Woolf asks if Lang would like to meet somewhere to eat?
4. What is the name on the money slip that indicates who put the money into Lang's bank account?
5. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)