|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike Lucas tell Lang?
(a) To tie his shoes.
(b) To be careful.
(c) To forget about Sarah Woolf.
(d) To get out of town.
2. Who is O'Neil meeting at the strip club?
(b) One of the men that had helped to kill Woolf.
(c) Sarah Woolf.
3. Who offers Thomas a ride when he is released from jail?
(a) The police.
4. What does Thomas do upon his return to his room?
(a) Goes directly to bed.
(b) Falls asleep in a chair.
(c) Goes to a cafe for coffee.
(d) Waits for the police to arrive.
5. Describe how Lang runs into Sarah Woolf while in London in Chapter 21?
(a) The bump into each other ousdie Barne's office.
(b) They have a car accident.
(c) They happen to have dinner at the same place.
(d) Lang follows her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lang tell Barnes that he is there to question about when he first arrives at Barnes' office?
2. What two things does Thomas note about Sarah's appearance?
3. What does Sarah Woolf do when she learns what her father is accused of?
4. What does the doctor tell Lang about his injury?
5. Who is Dirk Van Der Hoewe?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)