|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
(a) They told her they were the good guys.
(b) She is in love with Barnes.
(c) They offered her money.
(d) They threatened to kill her.
2. What does Lang say when O'Neil says that Lang followed him there?
(a) Lang is dating the bartender.
(b) Lang just happened to be in the neighborhood.
(c) Lang is meeting a man about a horse.
(d) Lang prefers the word blackmail.
3. What does Lang say he realizes that Solomon must be in his apartment for?
(a) To investigate the theft of his door bell.
(b) To clean the apartment.
(c) To rub his feet and make the bed.
(d) To bring him breakfast in bed.
4. Which scenario do Lang and Solomon NOT come up with after seeing the pictures of Sarah and Barnes together?
(a) Sarah doesn't know who Barnes is.
(b) Sarah and Barnes are truly in love.
(c) Barnes is using Sarah.
(d) Sarah is using Barnes.
5. What does Sarah tell the police that the main character was doing at the home?
(a) Family security guard.
(b) Staying in the spare bedroom as a friend of the family.
(c) There to fix a busted pipe.
(d) On a date with Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason that Lang wants to stay in Murren in Chapter 19?
2. What does Mr. Murdah say that he has been doing since he heard about Lang?
3. Thomas is known to this group by another name. What is that name?
4. What does the main character sit down with after he gets home?
5. What does Sarah Woolf explain to Lang about McCluskey?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)