|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lang looking at when Woolf tells Lang to 'sleep on it' in Chapter 7?
(a) Sarah's bottom.
(b) An offer of employment.
(c) Photographs of the helicopter.
(d) A new car.
2. Who is waiting for Lang outside his apartment when he returns home from Murdah's house?
(a) Sarah Woolf.
3. What noise does Lang hear while trying to get out of the building?
(a) Someone whistling.
(b) Someone crying.
(c) Someone pleading for their life.
(d) A moan.
4. What does O'Neil warn Lang about?
(a) That Lang has a warrant out for his arrest.
(b) That Lang is in very, very serious trouble.
(c) That the Americans are looking for Lang.
(d) That Lang's pants are undone.
5. What is the name of the police operation Thomas is supposed to be involved in?
(a) Deadly Operation.
(b) Dead or Alive.
(c) Operation Dead Body.
(d) Operation Dead Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that keeps coming into Lang's mind while he is trying to sleep that keeps him awake in Chapter 4?
2. For how long does the main character say he had previously been in prison?
3. What is the role of the person Thomas meets in the cafe?
4. Who shot Lang?
5. What does Sarah tell the police that the main character was doing at the home?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)