|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Lang about his injury?
(a) An inch over and he would be in a wheelchair.
(b) The bullet narrowly missed his lung.
(c) It only a flesh wound and Lang passed out from panic.
(d) The bullet passed through his armpit.
2. What does the American voice on the phone say when Lang first picks it up?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Graduate Studies.
(c) The Eagle has landed.
(d) Woolf Industries.
3. Who does Lang see following him at the end of Chapter 4?
(b) Sarah Woolf.
(c) CIA agents.
4. What does Lang wonder about after he leaves O'Neil's office?
(a) How they could think he was guilty.
(b) What he is going to do with all the money that was put into his account.
(c) Why Sarah would be in on this.
(d) Why Sarah didn't know about her father's bodyguard.
5. What does Solomon answer when Lang asks if Solomon is drinking with him as a social activity?
(a) Solomon wants to make sure Lang doesn't go after Woolf.
(b) Solomon has been told to get Lang drunk and question him.
(c) Solomon wants to make sure Lang isn't attacked.
(d) Solomon has orders to stay close to Lang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon say when Lang asks if he is in trouble?
2. What does Woolf say is the reason that he asked Lang to commit murder?
3. Who does Sarah say told her that there was a gun found in Lang's apartment that was going to be used to kill her father?
4. Who does Lang find in his apartment in Chapter 3 when he returns from his lunch with Paulie?
5. What does Lang learn that Rayner had been kicked out of the Royal Welch Rusiliers for doing?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)