|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solomon answer when Lang asks if Solomon is drinking with him as a social activity?
(a) Solomon has been told to get Lang drunk and question him.
(b) Solomon wants to make sure Lang isn't attacked.
(c) Solomon has orders to stay close to Lang.
(d) Solomon wants to make sure Lang doesn't go after Woolf.
2. What does Barnes say another two million American citizens are going to do that year?
(a) Start politics.
(b) Become terrorists.
(c) Become lawyers.
3. Where do Ronnie and Lang go after they are done at the Woolf residence?
(a) To a coffee shop.
(b) To try and call Solomon.
(c) To Lang's apartment.
(d) To Ronnie's flat.
4. What does Solomon say when Lang says that Solomon wouldn't kill anyone for money?
(a) That he has his breaking point, just like any man.
(b) That he is responsible for the deaths of an entire orphanage.
(c) That he has killed a man and two women.
(d) That he has killed more than he knows.
5. What is the only thing that Lang finds rather odd on Richie's body?
(a) A state of the art tranq gun.
(b) Pepper spray.
(c) A Glock self-loading pistol.
(d) A very effective switch blade knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that remains to remind Sarah and the main character of Rayner two hours after he first attacked the main character?
2. What does Lang explain is the reason that he carries a brief case with nothing in it but a newspaper?
3. What does Solomon tell Lang when he wakes him up?
4. Who does Lang see following him at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What does Ronnie say she found at Sarah's office?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)