|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lang show O'Neil that makes O'Neil suddenly very nervous?
(a) A tape.
(b) A file marked Graduate Studies.
(c) Sarah's diary.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Murdah do to convince Lang that he is serious in Chapter 13?
(a) Shows Lang a picture of Woolf moments before his death.
(b) Shows a picture of Sarah being held captive.
(c) Kills Lucas.
(d) Shoots Lang in the foot.
3. Which scenario do Lang and Solomon NOT come up with after seeing the pictures of Sarah and Barnes together?
(a) Sarah doesn't know who Barnes is.
(b) Sarah is using Barnes.
(c) Sarah and Barnes are truly in love.
(d) Barnes is using Sarah.
4. What does Solomon ask Lang in Chapter 19?
(a) Whose team he is on.
(b) If he has paid his taxes.
(c) If he knows Murdah.
(d) What his relationship with Sarah Woolf is.
5. Who shot Lang?
(b) A security guard.
(c) Sarah Woolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon answer when Lang asks if Solomon is drinking with him as a social activity?
2. What does Sarah say is the reason she helped Barnes?
3. What does Lang see that lets him know that there is a man that stays with Ronnie?
4. What does Barnes tell Lang after Lang explains what he believes is going on in regards to the Graduate Studies and the fact that Barnes is corrupt?
5. Who is in the room when Lang arrives?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)