* Lang injures a man named Rayner believing he was at the Woolf house to murder Mr. Woolf.
* Lang explains to Woolf's daughter, Sarah, that he was offered the job of killing Woolf but turned it down.
* Lang returns home and is awakened by Solomon, an old army acquaintance, who tells him that Lang has not been good lately.
* Lang is taken to the Ministry of Defence where a man named O'Neil accuses Lang of conspiracy to commit murder and that Lang has had a large sum of money put into his account and that Rayner was Mr. Woolf's body guard.
* Lang knows he is being set up but doesn't know why or why Sarah Woolf didn't know that Rayner was her father's bodyguard.
* Lang returns home where he finds Sarah Woolf who is pointing a gun at him because she learned that Lang had a...
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)