Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1
1. Where did most arrests happen during the time the Gulag prison systems were in use?
2. How long did prisoners usually cling to the hope that their arrest has been a mistake?
For one day.
3. What did relatives furiously try to pack when their family members were arrested?
4. What typically happened to a house after its owner was arrested?
It was ransacked.
5. How long did most men survive in the Gulag prison systems before being executed?
6. During what years was the Gulag prison system completely overcrowded?
7. How were most prisoners transported to the Gulag prisons?
8. How many men attempted to run away from the Gulag prison system?
9. How long did Solzhenitsyn think he would be sentenced in Gulag?
10. For how long did Solzhenitsyn...
This section contains 2,705 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)