1. Where did most arrests happen during the time the Gulag prison systems were in use?
2. How long did prisoners usually cling to the hope that their arrest has been a mistake?
3. What did relatives furiously try to pack when their family members were arrested?
4. What typically happened to a house after its owner was arrested?
5. How long did most men survive in the Gulag prison systems before being executed?
6. During what years was the Gulag prison system completely overcrowded?
7. How were most prisoners transported to the Gulag prisons?
This section contains 3,913 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)